3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.09.19 12:37 pm

Uplay: How to get a great discount and still stay in the cold?

17.01.2017 got an email with this message:
We are glad that you were with us in 2016! I hope that our games and products have allowed you to experience many memorable moments!

Thank you for using our services! We are glad to give you a 30% discount on all items from our catalogue which valid till 20 Jan 2017.

Think, why not take pre-order Gost Recon...
Went to the store, waited 5 minutes until you see it, copy the promo code and... nothing! the code is accepted, price has been 2 thousand rubles, and left...
Well, I think, suddenly code for this game is not suitable? Went to support and there that would be able to contact them you need to BUY the game. That is, while money is not spent to support those you don't even have to ask...
Well, once a gift promotional code is not passed, decided to spend 100 points yupley at a 20% discount. At least some, but the savings. Glasses yupley was safely written off, came promo code, BUT the price for Gost recon did not change.
In the end, have 2 not working code, and spent in the void 100 points yupley.
The feeling that Ubisoft Nai... trying to cheat wherever possible.

Did you have problems with your purchase in the Uplay shop or even with products from Ubisoft ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wassaaa 05.09.19

Used a promo code for 100 points yupley in happy new year, Watch Dogs 2 was a little less than 1100. There were no problems.

g
gxdzxllv 05.09.19

If the discount is more than 25%, the uplay code is no longer valid, it needs to be clarified. There is a phone support call and you all will return. +7 (499) 951-12-92 (from Monday to Friday from 12.30 to 01.00 GMT)

D
Daniil Maksimovvv 05.09.19

I just do the promo code is not activated

w
william1992 05.09.19

There was a -30% discount on Calling all units, I added a -20% for 100 points and came out -50%
Maybe the author has a failure of some kind or hands not from that place)))

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.09.19

who knows, maybe crashing yupley, but says that the code could not be activated.
moreover, none at all. the game is in the section of promotions and discounts.
william1992
and how do you the code 2 activate it? there's only 1 code can be entered.

w
william1992 05.09.19

ZiZu Zankercu
Not. Activated code -20 points -30 and already had a share)