3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SinLaif 23.04.20 09:02 pm

Protivorechivoe weapons (Dying Light)

Actually does anyone know what it is???!!
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
danilukHF 23.04.20

also wonder what the hell damage 0 0 all 0

P
PETRUHATRAKTOR 23.04.20

What is not clear? It is against cod(cod fish available)to clean the fish I guess.

S
Sasha Zadorin 23.04.20

PETRUHATRAKTOR
the elbow brushing good)

S
Sasha Zadorin 23.04.20

SinLaif
myself I do not like, that something is not cracked I guess the weapons to fix something like that though I do not know what to do with it

p
psythra 23.04.20

Yes, I think it's just a joke.Remember who gave this to You)

H
Heksenpey 23.04.20

SinLaif
it's just a stun weapon to attract the attention of zombies

T
Tomas Freeze 23.04.20

Yes, the joke is,his guy made crazy,I was at first decided to dump this pistol thug when he was on me and I realized that weapons are not worse than the spray.))

V
Venergy666 23.04.20

Guys, he's said to you personally that it is not the weapon against the zombies.
It is against the reptilians (which are already 500 thousand years trying to enslave all of humanity).)))

S
SinLaif 23.04.20

Venergy666
This is something I remember, but still I can't believe it just like that!!

m
magnat11 23.04.20

If you shoot a runner with her, then catch him and kill him, there will be a huge Aluminet nearby! Who will attack you the first chance within 666 minutes!!! But after these 666 agonizing minutes, he will disappear, leaving the drawing of the new weapon Brick of pain. If this Brick to hit the Jumper(the zombie player), then he will die and he will fall Cod gun!

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 23.04.20

magnat11
666 minutes - more than 10 hours.Seriously?

2KotoSa 23.04.20

and anyone else to believe ((((

v
vip_ShadowShooT 23.04.20

It is necessary to create a drawing of the arms of others, after you find all 15 stones in The Following and put it on a glowing picture, then you take away the UFO and automatically give the alien weapons + the drawing of it, which is this weapon.
PS the Weapons as far as I understand it kills with one shot of people, the rest of the damage it causes.

A
Alpharius20 23.04.20

vip_ShadowShooT
wait, really?

A
Aleksandr Tihomirov111 23.04.20

What to do if you lost the gun? There is no way to find?