3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seromag 23.04.20 09:02 pm

Bug. For the Republic, part 2. (Fallout: New Vegas)

Hi all, really need help. Preface: With the passage of the quests turned out so that decided to almost all problems in advance and peacefully, except for the brotherhood of steel. Before taking the quest fulfilled the basic line of BS and the idol from them.
The bug: In the log PIP-boy says - Look where this WG. based BS and deal with him fit to elder McNamara and trying to solve all the world, he agrees, even he is offering and the dialogue ends here. But the quest hangs, no progress. Colonel Moore and asked what's up with the brotherhood, but the branches on the peace decision no.

Do not write that you need to destroy the brotherhood, don't want to do, especially considering that can be solved peacefully. Maybe there is a command or something else?
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost_Mix 23.04.20

http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/За_Республику,_часть_2

M
MODERN_GEAR 23.04.20

The bug. For the Republic read like a slogan.

S
Seromag 23.04.20

Ghost_Mix
Already googled, no there is my problem. If you complete the quest with the command - CompleteQuest, when talking with Moore, there is only one branch of the conversation - Excuse me, I just walk, the same thing happens if you restart the quest with the command - resetquest.