3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 07.10.19 02:50 am

Stupid settlers - Not sleeping, not working (Fallout 4)

What mods there can be a reason for the stupidity of the settlers?

24 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 07.10.19

What is the Chairman - are the farmers )))
Think about any recent mods, settlers began to blunt.

D
Demons97 07.10.19

Nurp
the idea is there just more weapons, a couple of mods on buildings, a variety of NPCs, all the rest the little things like food, visual reload, shells, and soap in the charge, and of the sights. 3 fashion armor

F
FileCrasher 07.10.19

Demons97
If resources continue to be replenished in the settlement (food, trash, etc.), then it can not care and count only the bug animation sleep and work, not affecting the level of development of the settlement.

D
Demons97 07.10.19

FileCrasher
even Carl doesn't come... but already level 25

M
Marhcmello 07.10.19

Tired with stupid boys

l
longerr2007 07.10.19

Demons97
Oddly enough,Carl could kill - after all she is an agent of the Institute.In one of the passages found her carcass near Gallows lane.You can run to the diner Drumlin-where she runs.Or at bunker hill.

p
potter790 07.10.19

Demons97 wrote:
to be the reason for the stupidity of the settlers?
I guess it is logical that the mod is changing gameplay PS? )
longerr2007 wrote:
Carl could kill - after all she is an agent of the Institute.
They are all agents of the Institute, and Robocopters, as does Stockton. And totaly the question arises, as Shaw has Subway?))
From the caravan, only one eternally dying and resurrecting Fred, the other immortal. If she died, then the bug. WMS textures where prescribed and died.

K
Kokoprime1991 07.10.19

Rejoice, steamed Dodik is not necessary, I do hate Shuternyh games of all sorts and urban planning prac Sims-simulation... do not fuck another Tamagotchi to groom --_--

A
Alex Kayfoviy 07.10.19

Kokoprime1991
There would be a possibility, I'm Preston with their collective farms, in the first second he would have shot me scared ... and they always what is necessary, then feed, then wipe the snot...

P
Prodavec snov 07.10.19

They tupyyyye!!
Spoiler

D
Demons97 07.10.19

potter790
Actually this is a new game, I just crawled out of the asylum level 25 on survival, it quickly accumulates. I have Karl appears immediately after an hour or two of the game as soon as I put radiophonie for recruitment, not even reaching level 3. regardless whether there are already residents in the settlement or not.

S
Sheril 07.10.19

All the glitches from mods.

B
Bazil78 07.10.19

this effect sometimes gives the console command tcl to disable collision-NPCs have the AI flies but it takes place,and from what you have-a lot)scrap good x nya,animations redone.

l
longerr2007 07.10.19

potter790
Needs to be immortal)but die,only Vietnamese.Just as immortal inscribed with the Potogonok.

p
potter790 07.10.19

longerr2007
So, too, some mod. )
Although there are certainly plot points, such as miniconomy in the Castle. They're so immortal, but in the assault and protect the Castle they are mortal. I specifically coached armor, muskets pumped, Suva stimpak and med-x. screw still nasal, but they fundamentally refuse to eat. )
The rest of the time they are immortal. The appearance of Sinta in the settlement, the settlers can die some, but the rest of the time they are immortal. By the way at this point, Karluha to die, if in the settlement.

D
Demons97 07.10.19

potter790
Carl I found, she stopped for Konradom... and won't let go. the Museum has not been spawned raiders

S
Sheril 07.10.19

Demons97
You should at least 1 time was playing without the mods

Alex Kayfoviy
Against Preston I have a small army of raiders of the Nuke world :) at least he's not talking to me, but the job also gives

D
Demons97 07.10.19

Cheryl
If not passed, then the mods wouldn't install... in vanila except for the bits I did were not interested. one bat and the game will not pass.

D
Demons97 07.10.19

Cheryl
especially in survival mode

S
Sheril 07.10.19

Demons97
Is the iron fist. Then why choose survival, if you play with mods that make the game?