3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazipuka 23.04.20 09:04 pm

In journal are not translated 1.2 Chapter (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

and what's with the Russian?In my diary stupid 1,2 chapters are not translated or it will be worse?The voice acting seems to be no one promised.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

Kaziputa
Why are you? Not translated only the beginning of one quest branches and then it says what we already know, as well as the ending of the backgrounds of a couple of characters.

M
Mihan86 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
Speak as the Islands drift away, like 2nd act begins and there is no translation.

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
you're talking about some translations then?
after the first island everything in English, if there is another translation, give the link!
you play in the beginning, then write.
I'm almost second continent was held in English, but sometimes still want Russian.

A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

Sprintin
I'm talking about the license and the official beta translation. The problem of piracy - the problem of pirates.
Михан86
About the second act I will not say, have not yet sailed on the ship (although 38 hours played), but here it is about the first act went on. I basically was hoping for when the beta translation and hoped that the important thing is that the first act was transferred, its enough for the weekend and the following weekend is already a full translation will be released.

M
Mihan86 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
And what version of game You have installed?

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
I litsuha and there is no translation! Referring to the Studio. On the second island, all in English.

A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

Sprintin
I wrote a response to this review:
Kaziputa wrote:
and what's with the Russian?In my diary stupid 1,2 chapters are not translated or it will be worse?The voice acting seems to be no one promised.
And here is the answer:
Alex Coachman wrote:
Kaziputa
Why are you? Not translated only the beginning of one quest branches and then it says what we already know, as well as the ending of the backgrounds of a couple of characters.
What's your problem? What does the second island? Where I wrote that there is a translation?

Михан86

m
magister1 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
Well, YOU did not elaborate on what island YOU now write in the approved form that no translation only in the magazine, and backgrounds. And your hysterical statements about pirates, show You with very inadequate side.

S
Shkudi 23.04.20

Now the Driftwood - all in Russian, version GOG transfer downloaded the link from the events.

M
Mihan86 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
this version also quests to crash more?

A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

magister1
Did not specify? Eyes up.

Alex Coachman wrote:
About the second act I will not say, have not yet sailed on the ship (although 38 hours played), but here it is about the first act went on. I basically was hoping for when the beta translation and hoped that the important thing is that the first act was transferred, its enough for the weekend and the following weekend is already a full translation will be released.
Yes, initially I responded to that, saying that the first two chapters in the magazine is not fully translated, which is absolutely not true. Ran up the pirates with their clumsy build, and Amateur Rostami, here begins some chaos and misunderstanding. Where pumped up your trash, there capitivates that as.

Михан86
Not me and not the Vistula anything.

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

Shkudi
The link in the PM is possible?

.Overlords 23.04.20

Sprintin
The link in the PM is possible?
for this is:
Спойлерhttps://google.gik-team.com/

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

.Overlords
Yeah yeah, I got it through steam set.

m
magister1 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
Change the comment after accusations of piracy seem to me inadequate, if it is okay for you then good.

R
Richards 23.04.20

The game is in Russian right now all?

A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

magister1
Again. Changes were made only in terms of typos and add the answer to the second man. Yes they were UNTIL I wrote that on the second island, all in English. In their view, blame yourself or your doctor.

M
Mihan86 23.04.20

Alex Coachman
Saying freeze I mean remain in active status after fulfillment of all conditions does not go into complete.

A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

Михан86
In the journal, then? Well, Yes. In the little log of completed jobs. But I somehow did not notice. The main thing that ends the quest, the reward and experience is not lacking.

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

Richard
if the incentive for Rus to switch in the properties of the game in order to shake the beta is official, the second island of Russian, then XS is.

Михан86
I don't hover quests in the quest log, go to done, poke the log will go.