3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frutonyanya2505 23.04.20 09:05 pm

The problem with connecting LG 27\" 27MP58VQ-P

In General a situation such. Decided to assemble a PC, ordered, brought, together, connected. Start the computer, the monitor starts to turn on (with the words no signal) on and off. Well, I think it is strange, like plug and play support, what's the deal? Began to sin on a cable (hdmi in the kit is not!), connected the PC to the TV (Samsung) everything works fine, shows. I think I will set a chic firewood from LG and it will work. It did not help. After loading the operating system threw the cable on the monitor and once (a miracle!) he has earned! But after restarting the miracle ended, and now nothing helps. No setting of fire wood on the videocard or the monitor. With TV everything works with the monitor - Fig. Help to fix it!
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS44 23.04.20

Well figured out in the end? I have a colleague so long suffered , and then it turned out that it settings Monica have not selected the signal source))) I had a similar moment when it turned out that the first number in the list of displays, turned on the telly and Monique, respectively, did not want to issue a picture)))
I've also recently bought the LG 24UD58 and I somehow in hdmi he didn't want to turn on the monitor. And on a TV set without problems.
But when it came , I was horrified at the picture and switched to display port...