3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 25.04.20 05:42 pm

Get very little experience for the job (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Game version 1.06 ( 1.07 is not set ). With the 20-m level started to get very little experience for the job, then 5 then 25. This is a bug or is there another reason?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argo R 25.04.20

RedBlack23
So conceived. If the job below Geralt at level 5 and more you get a little experience.

B
Be3yH4eG 25.04.20

I'm only 14, and playing on 1.07. Anything such have not noticed.

N
NightHawkreal 25.04.20

I remember to fasten badass longcoat cut out two of the three locations.

N
No more drugs... 25.04.20

Free the abandoned settlements, destroy nests, obey the orders of the boards. Quests try to pass while they are marked green, then the rules of the experience will be.

R
RedBlack23 25.04.20

Argo R
I agree, tasks 17 and 18 level, was the experience fully. But for the 14 level got 5 XP)

K
KramRuL 25.04.20

The experience depends on the level of Herald. To get as much experience necessary to perform the tasks highlighted in green.

a
ant240801 25.04.20

Here to follow green quests is impossible (for me at least did not, level grow faster), resigned

I
Ioannn 25.04.20

SanekRUS2415
To get as much experience necessary to perform the tasks highlighted in green.
I.e. green jobs are still rules? And then I just thought that if are highlighted in green, that is all type, experience little to no not be charged for their passage.

O
Old_Nick 25.04.20

ant240801
Yeah, not possible. It is advisable to follow what story quests and side effects story characters remained green. They are the most profitable in the sense of XP. Minor side effects investigations into non-storyline guys - a side. Well, will you have some Dog's life is not 25ХР and 5, it is not so offensive as 5 instead of 500 for a deadly sins ;)
Ioannn
That is, green (i.e. the level YY = recommended quest of ±5 levels) give the full experience. For gray (GG >5 above the level of the quest) and red ((GG >than 5 below the level of the quest) experience is cut

I
Ioannn 25.04.20

Old_Nick
Thank you! But I still thought that if the job level is higher, on the contrary more experience give).

O
Old_Nick 25.04.20

Ioannn
Not in this game :)
Similarly, opponents of grey and red = min XP

s
saa0891 25.04.20

The paradox of the first RPG where you're not happy getting another level,because more and more quests may become gray with the first pass you do not realize,but when you go through the game a second time all this catches the eye and you're already like crazy rush about that .to quests which are already lagging behind your level.

I
Ioannn 25.04.20

Old_Nick
Well kapets, and I'm glad I flew on mobs with shards, thinking that right now, experience will fall asleep (not paying attention like that given how much experience))).
Thank you, that explained)!

g
gryunt87 25.04.20

by the way, you can kachatsya destroy old nests coulis ,returning to them from time to time! also 40 experience with them goes

737xcv 25.04.20

Incredibly stupid idea, which just kills your character and desire to pass side quests (which are boring and monotonous).

G
Guest 28.06.23

Whether you choose organic or inorganic fertilizers, liquid or slow-release, remember to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully and apply the fertilizer in moderation to avoid over-fertilizing your plants. what fertilizer for cucumbers