3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nwn2030 25.04.20 05:42 pm

V have a question.6 (season 11.04.2020) (Diablo 2)

Open traditional theme in the classics, where the forum users can upload screenshots of their AGMs armor. Perhaps I'll start:

X*if so little Holy
48 Comments
Sort by:
r
r_master 25.04.20

plz dayte shard 2 dnya begayu ne padaet

J
JRCapablanca 22.12.20

R
RainInTheNight 22.12.20

JRCapablanca
Shield is good

J
JRCapablanca 22.12.20

RainInTheNight

Another fit from Good-natured Infector.

n
nwn2030 22.12.20

JRCapablanca
great shield, gz

J
JRCapablanca 22.12.20

J
JRCapablanca 22.12.20

I suggest changing the next version of the topic to "trophy room".

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

JRCapablanca, while here, it seems, only you have trophies ..: D

J
JRCapablanca 22.12.20

Obsessed
And the klkhts is somehow dull. What saddens. The partner was outlined and he dumps on the LoD.

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

JRCapablanca, if a person dumps into a lod, then he has never been a real fan of the classics and you should not regret him. one came, the other left. two more left. it is like a pool that gradually empties. I think the main thing is that the server receives power without interruption. ;-)

m
monolith777 22.12.20

The season has just begun, one might say. My palych with a crab stick, raised along the way, because there is no particular time or desire to run to Drog .. I don't care about the staff mods, the main thing is 50fcr. The devil has already dropped the first sogik in advance for the future state shield))

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

monolith777, if such "crab" sticks would fall more often "along the way", I might not run to Droga either ;-) There is never any "desire" to do this))

r
rambler87 22.12.20

But with regards to rar or mage of sticks on pallas - for merchants, magic sticks can be as good as with a drop and blue sticks can potentially be better than yellow ones or not? Is everything the same on the classic and on the loda in this regard?
(plus, if we talk about shields - then only from merchants in a store or in a gamble can you find it with 2 words - or is it only in a LOD?)

r
rambler87 22.12.20

Thank you, but on the classics and on the loda - on the loda like a branch only on a blue road is there? Is blue better than rar in this regard?

s
sxDiablo2 22.12.20

On the classics, everything that can be on magic - maybe on rare. Those. no, nothing is better (well, except that magic can be bought from an NPC)

r
rambler87 22.12.20

Didn't know that, thanks. Thought more prefixes or affixes have a rar.

M
Mdns 22.12.20

Funny "universal" shield :)

r
rambler87 22.12.20

Obsessed
Is it theoretically better than hoto or bonuses with hot and huge fcr pays for everything? (On a loda, of course)

M
Mdns 22.12.20

Obsessed
Yeah, I will definitely wear it. Only it would be good to find SoJ'ik first, so as not to sink too much on the cuts, well, and the main thing is to wait until the server stops fevering (because xts, and there will already be something to lose). If the first is quite achievable, then with the second, there are still some questions ...

O
Obsessed 22.12.20

rambler87, the aforementioned scepter makes sense only on the classics (where "there is nothing !!!"), in the lodge .. dude, well, just understand that you can't catch such crap from Drognan even in a year, two .. only if you use forbidden things that you need to be able to configure. and you don't even want to cope with autocorrect on your phone. :-) but hot is cooked in 1-2 evenings with a hairdresser and by the totality of the stats it still makes this scepter.

Mdns, these questions should be addressed to yourself)