3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tocha3677 25.04.20 05:42 pm

How to bleed the shock troops? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Please tell me, what first of all we need to equip the hit squad?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 25.04.20

tocha3677
they swing from the missions to which you send them.

M
MikuHadsune 25.04.20

tocha3677
Sent on a mission and all.

t
tocha3677 25.04.20

It says that the brigade has no equipment, but you can equip. Equipment purchased for Finance. So I want to know what you first need to buy, what would be the percentage of success of the operation was close to 100.

S
Sprintin 25.04.20

tocha3677
at greater levels, and so will STO.

K
Kyubi 25.04.20

Buy the higher price stuff and send soldiers into battle, and when full of dough, you will be able the best equipment to buy, and on a small LVL of success 100%.

v
vitalik76 25.04.20

To purchase gear units, IMHO, pointless, because the value of his incredibly vast, and the good of these purchases is zero. Better to spend the earned money on purchasing things for multiplayer, than buy some virtual candy wrappers. For example, this week you can buy a shield Juggernaut, or +75% to the ammunition - very good bonuses for multiplayer. If the unit assignment is not fulfilled, nothing bad will happen. There is always another job. And bleeding somehow still going.

E
EMPs 25.04.20

vitalik76
there is not one currency that in multiplayer that the single? Like W goes separately.

And on the topic yet did not take anything. With mob.application their throw, albeit sway (10 and 12 LVL yet)

G
GG4 25.04.20

EMPs
First get all 6 squads, then think about clothes.

v
vitalik76 25.04.20

EMPs wrote:
there is not one currency that in multiplayer that the single? Like W goes separately.
There own currency, the third so to speak. But in a monetary sense, the reward does not depend on whether a bronze, silver or gold specification. All fixed - 5 coins if the job without logo apex, 10 - logo. This earned a third currency can also be spent in the store (there is a separate section). The point of buying that for a common currency bought boxes in which Hz. that is, and here you can buy one, but a specific thing. The choice really is not great and the black widow X is not in stock, but sold the bonus to increase the carried ammo (ammo is twice more than without it) or shield Juggernaut, which gives +75% damage to melee, or card reset skills so that you can reallocate points without having to re-pump from scratch.

E
EMPs 25.04.20

GG4
I still don't think I'm not bad. Gold and silver certainly do not go often, but because they are not pumped properly.

vitalik76
well, the fact of the matter is the currency different. In my best Finance groups and later, credits from the multiplayer and so lacking

Equipment way is not disposable, though?

v
vitalik76 25.04.20

EMPs wrote:In my opinion, better finances on the troops and later, credits from the multiplayer and so lacking
The meaning of shock troops that they earn the player extra currency for spending it on the real thing to the multiplayer. If you spend the earned units on the units, so they no swag no welding will not.

S
SPRIG7 25.04.20

I have one shock troops offline?

D
DAVE0501 25.04.20

I know the topic has long been closed, but MB someone will answer
And shock troops with a new game + is not rolled back also?

D
DAVE0501 18.06.21

DAVE0501 Fuck
knows, forget it