3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20 05:42 pm

Noob looking for answers about chat-many (Diablo 2)

I'm interested in what modernization bandit in the chat.
Well, for example the ban of the Mat can write the Mat using asterisks: "da powol ti v b*nu" or need more than one?
Ban for insulting Modera. It's a threat or a mate in his direction. About the spam, tell me how they understand this is exactly spam and should be ban if you send pointless messages but rarely any reports about the trade but often. And that means ban (flame)? And the last question how long these bath?
(Sory for mistakes if there is a forum about it plz give a link, because I'm not a long time on pg)
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

Remember there is a ban for trade in real money, raskazhite about the rest, or is that it? And thank you in advance.

C
CorvinOk 25.04.20

Lord_Karneliys
Here
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/
a few topics you will find the answers to all my questions

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

CorvinOk
Thank you very much

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 25.04.20

this is not just to behave normally?

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Similar question, why you have a warning "the Mat"? And I was wondering what is robot Modera, and for what and how he get banned when the server was lag.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 25.04.20

Tip for not quite repulsed: if you behave normal, no bans will be. If you behave like a vehicle, the bans will be, the formal cause of secondary.

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
The vehicle to behave like a who are TS and how they behave?

U
UHSAV 25.04.20

Lord_Karneliys
What he doesn't understand something explained? TS is a Typical Impostor. You think the candle will stand for modernizing? That's really hot! Ha!

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

UHSAV
And now attention a question, where I wrote that modernizing must endure the typical candle impostors or even hinted about it? My question was in order to understand what is the robot moderators and understand what are permitted though I am not going to do anything. And I only moderators to get banned those who spoil the transliteration in the game.

U
UHSAV 25.04.20

Lord_Karneliys
Well, of course you correctly said - ban for translin. At the same time and funny. Transliteration is not an existing language - hence the ban and to make rules not in existence. language is shizofrenia. And about Typical Impostors I rhetorically wrote. In General, my position is simple. A site with pirated games say, well not of. How can there be rules if you look deeply and clearly. A server on D2 operates in proc. For a rating and selling the game to watch is not necessary. Salei go ahead I call it so. I generally don't pay attention to bans as rarely write in the main chat.

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

UHSAV
Yes, I totally agree, but imagine if moderators do not get banned? Eto would be a mess of swear words and texting and how to play it would be frustrating

s
speednova 25.04.20

Lord_Karneliys wrote:
but imagine if moderators do not get banned? Eto would be a mess of swear words and texting and how to play it would be frustrating
Well then you, sir, are the opinions of the local community.:) That is, by your logic, my dear, if not honourable moderators, all the nobles in the chat or the game, talked exclusively selective Mat, only occasionally diluting it with prepositions and pronouns? And even then, only if they could not be replaced on the Mat.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.04.20

speednоva wrote:
talked exclusively selective Mat, only occasionally diluting it with prepositions and pronouns
***, well ***** you want, ***, modders here ****** to *** matyugov would be - that you *** want ******* of the Internet?
The same Beams tried to keep the guest without moderation, even him with his authentic voice tired

m
minovalo 25.04.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
from the same Beams tried to keep the guest without moderation
Like anal moderated there is only the Mat.

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

speednоva
What are you talking about, now a lot of newbies and they tend to create conflicts. For reset have attracted many to the game. And the lack of control many were tempted to utter the cherished word...

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

speednоva
The boyars will be the diva of the leash Gladys