3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VadimGold 25.04.20 05:44 pm

Traits (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Does anyone know exactly how to get any traits of the character? And then for 600 days of the game there are only those that have been when creating
3 Comments
Sort by:
l
lewe0fun 25.04.20

tricky for something that execute
-generous for that release

P
Perepelow 25.04.20

lewe0fun
I was still Lying (the nobility of -2). I don't know exactly, but it seems like received a large number of executions.

S
Serg3432 20.08.22

VadimGold
You should look at the quests. To get a trait, you need to get 1000 points for lvl 1 and 4000 for lvl 2 for this characteristic. For quests they give from 10 to 100 points (some characteristics have a maximum indicator of 20 points per action)
Honesty:
1 take the herd personally
2 bring tools
3 train troops for the NPC
4 destroy the bandits' lair
5 rescue the captives from the lair (they give the most to this indicator)
6 to return the daughter who ran away (without killing the boyfriend)
There are still quests for this matter, but I can’t pin down which ones. The most important thing is to do it personally.
Magnanimity (generosity):
So far, I have noticed only one thing with the gourmet perk pumped in (which raises morale when hawking) the indicator improves periodically. Gifts to other NPCs and the transfer of settlements do not affect this indicator.
Mercy:
1 Give grain to the village
2 At the quest for pack animals, agree to the conditions of the NPC (when he gives less money for the quest from the original one)
3 Show mercy to the captured city or castle
4 It seems like with the quest about a daughter, if you release a couple, the indicator will also grow but haven't been able to check.
There is a quest that reduces mercy. When the village needs workers (selling bandits into slavery gives a negative result)
Valor:
1 Participation in battles where forces are not equal (not quantitatively, but also qualitatively) 20 imperial legionnaires against 100 bandits will not give valor. This applies to all types of battles and sieges. In short, you need to beat a small detachment of strong opponents.
Thrift:
over 1200 in-game days, this indicator has shifted by 20 points and did not have time to track when and under what circumstances