3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spelencer 25.04.20 05:44 pm

Fatal error HRESULT=0x887a0006 (Resident Evil 2)

Har-ICA PC:
FX8320
RX570 4gb
Kingston HyperX 16gb 2x8
HDD 750 gb
Is Win10 v1809, all wood obnovleny to the last, problems with the system no overheating, overclocking, and other problems too, not the error appears on both the API, which is 11 12 the direks.

Everything VIDOS and tips do not help, then immediately crashes then after a few moments, never even started the game.

7 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 25.04.20

Spelencer
Update the system until 1909.

S
Spelencer 25.04.20

gennaz
I'm sure that will help? Or just advice?

g
gennaz 25.04.20

Spelencer
There is written in Russian,the problem with dx 12!

S
Spelencer 25.04.20

gennaz
error appears on both the API, which is 11 12 the direks.!!!!!!!!!!!!

d
dilat 25.04.20

gennaz
English)

P
Patrick Kharkov 25.04.20

Spelencer
My friend, this error means that you do not have enough RAM for a stable game, and from there the flight.
I did the same thing with my 4GB of RAM. I decided that question that way. I turned on the paging file on drive C, add another + 4GB of virtual memory, sacrificing the free space on the hard disk. And now my game no longer crashes, because in theory I run the game with 8GB RAM not real RAM. Well, you understand. So cut the page file to 4GB and the game you run without a departure. And if the flight still happens here and then and I even don't know what it is.

S
Spelencer 25.04.20

Patrick Kharkov
how about the fact that I have 16GB of RAM that was written above? Also the lack? I certainly try to increase the paging file, but XS XS, odd nonsense

UDP: the paging file size was 14GB... This seriously enough? Spoiler, no I do not think that is not enough.