3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikkolos 25.04.20 05:44 pm

Tell me how to procat dog ? (Fable 3)

I don't know what to do with the dog
30 Comments
Sort by:
e
edikbl 25.04.20

a couple of times the book fell for the dog. seen again and the dealer book for sale, something like charisma. tricks for dogs

D
DAMIEN76 25.04.20

Join author, I have found two books, about a dog they do not teach! Button Study does not appear. Either at home or in the street or in the shelter of his. How to learn that?

G
GTA MafioZ 25.04.20

Press the whistle. And there will be train the dog.

D
DAMIEN76 25.04.20

GTA MafioZ
Yes I am cashing in! I write, not appearing button study!

D
Dart-archangel 25.04.20

Asylum press when she is fast asleep in the basket

PS: on the street, too, plow the main thing that leveled books were more than the dog pumped

d
deIIis 25.04.20

So, the book has been studied, bought books in Annadale dealer books, leveled up everything except intelligence (3 stars).

D
Dart-archangel 25.04.20

deIIis
There at it they seem to randomly fall out. Can get as LVL 2 so 4.

You can immediately explore from 4 without buying 2 and 3 levels. If there is a book of learning more than a weak level it is only fit for sale.

d
deIIis 25.04.20

Dart-archangel, thanks for the clarification, and I spent 3500 gold on unnecessary paper. Never understood where does all found good, which is the treasure, the buyer can only sell a small fraction of the total found.

G
Gamer_Kenny 25.04.20

people but as a dog treat???

B
BarArt 25.04.20

Not sure you can do it one thread, but I want to tell you...
it was like this: I started from the beginning of the game. As it was, everything was, but for some reason I had the gifts to the shelter from the creators of...
Then, as soon as first came to chmarsky valley and beat the wolves, I wanted to fondle the dog, and when pressed interaction with him have me there training I do not remember that any book on training, but decided to try my luck (I don't know why) my dog all the options soared to the maximum :)
One word: lucky)))
Well, or just the game poluchila)))

I
ITOTAGOIRI 25.04.20

BarArt
The same thing happened.The book picked up, called the dog, pushed the training, and wrote that she became a master in the extermination of enemies, wizard, treasure hunt etc..
Probably this is due to the DCL.
Although I'm not much of a difference noticed.. In my opinion nothing at all has changed, and just spagnulo and now it is impossible to teach a dog =\

S
SteelAlhcemist 25.04.20

Plz tell me how to treat the dog and the poor thing is lame and walks slowly?

V
VoVuSP 25.04.20

SteelAlhcemist
A trainer was used, namely the function One Hit Kill - that's lame dog. In the game treatment is not provided. But Trainer (+16) [1.1.0.3 - Update 4] {LinGon} is a function Numpad 9 - Treatment of friends!. Try, I have not tested this feature.

PS About the same was the topic: a Dog?

S
SteelAlhcemist 25.04.20

VoVuSP
do me this trainer is not working.

V
VoVuSP 25.04.20

SteelAlhcemist
As no one option is not working? Should work. Can kochevryazhitsya, depending on which sequence to run. Usually first run the trainer then the game but in the instructions on this trainer is recommended to run just the opposite - the game first then the trainer. After starting the game and trainer, it is necessary to activate by pressing F12, clicking should be accompanied by sound. AntiVir is? It may block the trainer or even remove it - try to pause the protection. Patch for the game set? Without this patch Fable 3 Title Update 1.0.0000.131 trainer generally will not work. Oh, and if you have Windows 7 try to run triner administrator.

S
SteelAlhcemist 25.04.20

VoVuSP
don't want to install this patch, there are a lot of errors current game esportiu.

V
VoVuSP 25.04.20

Here those on! Et how to patch the bugs? The game is ported from consoles to PC. Not very successfully, to be exact - very poorly, especially in terms of optimization for video. And glitches full. And patch, just the same, eliminate them. Of course not all developers ought to work on the next patch, but they chose not to bother. I personally had to replay, because the first time was playing without the patch, saved he rarely did, but because of the glitches and those ruined. So it is tested with the patch glitches in the game less. He and patch.

S
SteelAlhcemist 25.04.20

VoVuSP
ahh okay SPS, and I thought that this patch makes these problems.Sori protupil.

S
SteelAlhcemist 25.04.20

VoVuSP
uraaa ATP man helped and the trainer works and the dog is not lame))) Respekt and uvazhuha Tiba :)

S
SteelAlhcemist 25.04.20

VoVuSP
not all have stopped working she aktivacija not working :(