3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20 05:45 pm

Recurring quest (Far Cry 4)

I have here this video was broadcast three times in a row:

The first time Nur was killed.The second she opened veins.And again this quest.I understand that some of her relatives had to be saved.Where to look for them,I don't know.what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 25.04.20

To save the family should be used in the mission the City of Pain, there de Plena you need to steal for the Golden Path.
Your stage (task Shoot the messenger) should be completed after the death of Nur. If not, then it's not a known bug.
If it was without bugs, the map would have remained the only marker of the task W near the airport in the North, the approach to which would call Willis and would begin his storyline.

https://www.playground.ru/wiki/far_cry_4/walkthrough/story_line/part_two/

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

FileCrasher
Thanks for the tip.I missed the intricacies of chemistry, but for Willis all the jobs done.Yoba, I've lost so much time
And how now the job to rollback?Yesterday I wasted so much time(.Mdaaa

a
airstorm 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin
Oh... long ago it was, still on version 1.6 . The bug appeared after Noor cut his wrists and leaped to the animals, I think. 2 times replayed from scratch, and with perestanavlivaya games. In one killed Nur, the second again waited until she slit my own wrists......
At random (on the third periplocoideae) found that the fault was Unlocker . Most likely at some stage of the job with Nur should unlock some kind of weapon and apparently it was the cause of the bug.
By the way, then used Unlocker to version 1.10 (from the beginning of the game) on another Repack. The game was without problems.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

FileCrasher
airstorm
All hire.Without preprohormone:
Spoiler

The third time
I pulled the saves, responded cloud, and then passed the quest

a
airstorm 25.04.20

Denis Kyokushin
:D considering the games and matches:
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
The third time
airstorm wrote:
on the third preprohormone
it is time to say, Kaling loves a Trinity :D
Well... the important thing is that the problem with the bug resolved.
Nice game and good flight on a quest to Shangri-La ;)

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

airstorm
Thank you)