3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SystemN7 25.04.20 05:45 pm

Plugin questions and discussion. (Minecraft)

Only here being discussed plugins and solutions to their problems with the installation. Also share tips on their use.

174 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olegario 25.04.20

I this topic is also created...
Actually, I need a CLEAR LINK to plugin Permissions for Bukkit version 1000!!!

S
Sanya-life 25.04.20

SystemN7
Whether gacaca ( W) font to replace the red?

S
SystemN7 25.04.20

Oleg Aztec
Do Backit there is a version? Always just rocked the new and all...
Sanya-life
Honestly, do not understand the question. Explain.

z
zzzGaGaRiNzzz 25.04.20

cton knows what the hell is with the plugin zeepelin mod loader is the version that is needed for fashion set fashion time and again but for some reason, this reluctantly depodsit th for crap

Z
Zzz..... 25.04.20

zzzGaGaRiNzzz it's not a plugin but a mod for the single to other mods went...

z
zzzGaGaRiNzzz 25.04.20

Blais exactly but userno cton knows how to install

Z
Zzz..... 25.04.20

On multiplayer you can not

G
Gordon Merser 25.04.20

What plugin is needed in order to administrators on the server leteti???

O
Olegario 25.04.20

Gordon Mercer
XS. Try the plugin NoCheat and fumbled it all.

--------
Help where to get a plug-in Permissions for version bukkit 1000??? Give a link normal.

O
OligArx9999 25.04.20

people what I comandbook admin starts to lag?

D
DenisVarga 25.04.20

Made my server, everything works, but I don't know where to find the plugins, for example to see the point of spawn to put (/set home) or capriatti items! Please help! And how to put them on the server?

G
GHOST2495 25.04.20

How to put on the server Berkkut this mod http://minecraft.my1.ru/load/plaginy_dlja_servera/paintball/8-1-0-712

G
GHOST2495 25.04.20

help I put the plug-in admins to fly could fly I put includes me throws out from server how to change it

S
SAE 25.04.20

Can put build craft on the server bukkit. If Yes then explain how PTS need .Thanks in advance

l
lfgdfs 25.04.20

Looking for such a plugin - when killing hostile mobs you are credited points (money).
They can spend for example in the store (you can put chests, to write them like so
Dirt(name)
30(price):5(unit))
Played on one server that had this plugin.
And another plugin for a private site.

O
Olegario 25.04.20

X-GAMER From Kyzylorda
So the first is IconomyChestShop stores. The second is WorldEdit - Privat territory. So if you have the server version of the bucket then all will go perfectly if conventional, it will not go at all. And by the way I forgot to say two more 1 plugin Iconomy - without it you will not go plugins for money, and the plugin number 2 Jobs is a profession in which there are Hunter, ie what were you talking about when the monsters are killed. Scheme to use of the stores you can find on the plugin page. Good luck!

l
lfgdfs 25.04.20

Olegario
Thank you very much)
Plugins for Privat site found a few - Wordl World Edit and Guard. But these plugins are very complex, still need to understand them and their many teams.
Here I need to make it so:
I have a city with streets. Put protection griferia the entire city. Need zaprevajut a piece of land FOR one or more users in the town.
You also need to make this private, so they can get resources up to a certain height.
UPD Installed Iconomy, the game appears bug - An innternal error has.... etc. (

O
Olegario 25.04.20

X-GAMER From Kyzylorda
Update the version of the bucket should be 1060. What about plugins that can help if the IP of the server will throw it out there I will explain.
WorldEdit and WorldGuard I will help with them.
I have way too previously there was a bug with iconomy chest shop, but somehow corrected.

l
lfgdfs 25.04.20

Olegario
Restarted the server, all became norms)

O
Olegario 25.04.20

X-GAMER From Kyzylorda
=), give the IP of the server