3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 25.04.20 05:47 pm

Temperature

Hello !
I have the following question is the Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super , the program AIDA shows the temperature in idle from 56 to 60 Gy in serious games under load 67-68 gr. Firewood last - 445.87, housing spacious, cooling rate and on blowing and on blowing, no dust. Check on the miners, viruses, everything is normal, the controller in idle shows zero load on the graphics card. Question - not mnogovato whether the temperature of the graphics card in idle ?
Under idle mean only included the browser with a couple tabs no more.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 25.04.20

Jay C
Everything is fine. Most likely the fans are only at 60 degrees start to work.

s
semferot48 25.04.20

Jay C
if that confuses the mood of the curve fan speed will be 35-40 degrees in idle.

I
InboxM 25.04.20

Jay C
Agree with friends, the cooler runs at minimum speed. In MSI Afterburner mood is a curve of the cooler as you need.

J
Jay C 25.04.20

Thank you !!!

G
GG4 25.04.20

Jay C
AORUS ENGINE to activate the fan on a regular basis, meaning they are disabled there.

a
alt_engel 25.04.20

Under load temperature more than normal. 56 in simple but something a lot, apparently passive cooling from Gigabyte leaves much to be desired. For example, on my 1080ti from firing, which tdp is not less than the 2080s, even in the hottest day the temperature in a simple 32 - 34 and it's without a functioning cooler.

In any case, 56 - 60 degrees in idle will not hurt the card.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.04.20

Interesting was checked my 1080ti, now in easy 41. And such temperatures as he usually is in games

R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

Jay C
To clarify. Simple - is desktop with no running programs. Browser (I Have Chrome) loves to strain the Clip.
You have a normal temperature. Don't worry about it.

J
Jay C 25.04.20

Thank you all for your advice and comments !

s
saa0891 25.04.20

GG4 wrote:
activate the fan on a regular basis, meaning they are disabled there.
What nonsense,just sense in their inclusion of up to 60 degrees (this was WITH not just built a similar algorithm),stupidly wear and excess noise,although if the shell normal at medium revs don't hear them,but that is another question.