3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaXMaXPaynE 25.04.20 05:48 pm

Not Greece and MMA for a fact... (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hola all, of the war, this question is a bit weird, the threads on it I have not found, but it is very interesting, so I created this. In fact, comrades, you will notice that highlevel opponents whether polemarchi or just a cool mercenaries in the battle with us sometimes give sickly such tricks - the chopper in the jump, then do something similar to a tornado kick but with the strokes of the swords (Yri Boyka StyleXD) I've played has started to expect some kind of Larissa Cave Woman will you do me a pass to feet, pass guard and hold choke.... I it to what, comrades, and whether the main character\character as it is to twist like a splash\vertuhaya\somersault ? Of course SpartanKick looks very convincing and brutal, but when enemies prance in such a way I feel мешкомXD Or ONLY SPARTANKICK ONLY HARDCORE?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zgul 25.04.20

MaXMaXPaynE
Under each weapon has its own animation fight. Such vertuhaya GG can also twist with a staff or spear, pump the skill Violent attacks in a branch of the warrior. And to fight one on one is best suited dagger.

d
dilat 25.04.20

MaXMaXPaynE
After the patch (1.5.0), some enemies started to do this: 0:30 timecode (until August 19th of the year, I didn't notice)

M
MaXMaXPaynE 25.04.20

Zgul
Thanks, I'll try)

M
MaXMaXPaynE 25.04.20

dilat
Ahahahahahah thank you, pariah))

V
Voin1 25.04.20

dilat wrote:
After the patch (1.5.0), some enemies started to do this: 0:30 timecode (until August 19th of the year, I didn't notice)
Probably took the animation from Shaolin from of for honor, Studio one.

d
dilat 25.04.20

Воин1
In the Odyssey it looks ridiculous

V
Voin1 25.04.20

dilat wrote:
In the Odyssey it looks ridiculous
It's a good game, but it much looks ridiculous. From negrohead and deliberately mutilated female characters in favor of every minority and ending with the commando armor, Abstergo.

d
dilat 25.04.20

Воин1
Segregrate women - perhaps, but I suppose, given the current world trends, but do not approve. Although some women, like Aspasia and some others, including some mercenaries and goddesses-of the members of the craft look nice to me. Armor Abstergo is not so hurts the eyes, because it is part of the Laura

V
Voin1 25.04.20

dilat wrote:
Although some women, like Aspasia and some others, including some mercenaries and goddesses, members of the ship, look nice, as for me
Yeah, nice. But not often these occur.
dilat wrote:
Armor Abstergo is not so hurts the eyes, because it is part of the Laura
But how to explain its emergence in Ancient Greece?
Although, to be honest, today I own it vneshke used, and it is already tired to run these baneslayer and bronaugh.
And on puny Alyosha, not all armor looks good, he lacks height and muscle that I would like to emphasize, we have to mask it TIMEVALUE body.
In addition, a lot of good armor models, but asymmetric, for example in the shoulders. I prefer symmetry.

d
dilat 25.04.20

Воин1
It's kind of like a simulation (animus)