3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huggin 25.04.20 05:48 pm

Cheats. How to throw a report? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Good day! Tell me how to throw the report? Yet he found only the possibility to complain about a teammate, and the enemies can't
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 25.04.20

Huggin
enemies can also be recent players they see

H
Huggin 25.04.20

Tell me how exactly RV-TA only see the button on the end of the fight, but there's no list of players

S
Spiny 25.04.20

Like the upper-right corner, where the clan and friends... it seems there is somewhere info about recent players.

H
Huggin 25.04.20

Spiny
Found, thank you!

A
ANTIx51 25.04.20

At the end of the fight you can just right-click on the nickname of your opponent and there's 3 complaints, but as for me, all this garbage. No it is not looking, not checking, so for the record. I remember in BO, you can watch the game through the eyes of any player, so there a cheater palilis at times. And in Battfield 3 were special server, which holds the old players and it was possible to burn the cheaters. PunkBuster took screenshots from the eyes of the player. And everything was available to any player. And cheaters get banned at the time. These lists were given, how much per day banned cheaters and on personal pages, those caught was a large red sign Ban or BANNED. And now it's all bullshit, no one even knows what anti-cheat works with bettlnet or with the code itself.