3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cougar2h 25.04.20 05:49 pm

Season 3-kill 20 enemies using Claymore mines (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Help guys, already that only did not try, kill their mine hacked mine enemy and it died from with different perks tried, guys do not count. Maybe someone has encountered and found a way out. Thanks in advance.
28 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrowBY 25.04.20

Cougar2h
the job may be for multiplayer, so if you play warzone and don't have the base game, you will not be able to fulfill this task.

C
Cougar2h 25.04.20

The fact of the matter is that the game, and play online. What a joke, never did put mine this caused a series of murders, the helicopter with the shooter, killing, and somehow I am 1 murder count, how I have no idea

A
AkceL7 25.04.20

Cougar2h
+ absolutely identical situation, the next task is broken)

C
CrowBY 25.04.20

Cougar2h
try to change the language to English and see what is written. the game has a problem with the incorrect translation

C
Cougar2h 25.04.20

Changed the language here is the translation - get 20 kills with a Claymore, just PPC description

D
Dzhek Vpotroshitel 25.04.20

Hike all this crap

D

Perk probably need a special

C
Cougar2h 25.04.20

Well guys who will find the solution to problems, accomplish your goal immediately. Thanks in advance.

B
Bom_oH 25.04.20

This is a bug, and I can know about the problem, waiting for a fix...

C
Cougar2h 25.04.20

Bom_oH
from where infa that this is a bug?

C
Cougar2h 25.04.20

In General, what I did with this mine: put your mine killed the enemy did not count, hacked mine enemy and killed the enemy - not counted, shot in the mine of the enemy and killed him - not count. But somehow when I caused a series of murders, the helicopter with the shooter and made a mess on the map, me 1 kill counted it, its mine I did not put. I hope that this is really a bug and its fixed.

D

Perk and what was? By?When the porridge is arranged.

B
Bom_oH 25.04.20

Cougar2h
Yes it is a lot of discuss on English language sites. Here are a couple of links:
https://gamerant.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-season-3-updates-fixes-claymore-kills-not-tracking/
https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/g1iw9n/bug_claymore_get_20_claymore_kills_kills_doesnt/

C
Cougar2h 25.04.20

Tried all the perks, not the Fig does not consider(((

x
xGANSx 25.04.20

Guys the same crap)), with only this 50 kills with the BTR. Also does not count. Off topic, but maybe someone knows, did Dragoons, Ah-50, and HDR gold, platinum why not open?

N
Nomy 25.04.20

The same crap does not count . the end of the season will fix it :)

D

SVD and piechocki also in gold it is necessary to swing.

D

Claymores work. It's time for a war))

C
Cougar2h 25.04.20

Jack Potroshitel
How do they work? Still counts

C
Cougar2h 25.04.20

If someone counts of murder, well, please share that! where! and how!