3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 25.04.20 05:49 pm

Joined all the organizations. What kind of trash going on? (Fallout 4)

Joined the brotherhood of the storm, then the subway, and then the Institute. Got to the mission where Father send 4 the escaped synths, which stole the subway. As a result, on arrival at the scene found a hell of a gunfight between the storm, the Institute and the subway. In this case no one touches me, maybe I'm sort of a member of all of them. Stupidly walked past, gathered from the corpses of loot, have sombody synths, back. But what is this trash? It turns out, I have now no enemies?) And it turns out that the rest of the Institute I supposedly betrayed. But all do not care and the mission of subway on espionage in Institute, I still active... some kind of Heresy. No one calls me a traitor.... Maybe you can at least manually to get out of other organizations? I am in principle willing to remain at the Institute.
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Werewolf1986 25.04.20

meagarry

Yes, and I did not want to enter anywhere, by mistake joined the Minutemen but don't they regret the rules, it is the first and last where I came from organizations.

D
Dimon Krab 25.04.20

meagarry
This is from oblivion at the pavilion went the ability to join all factions. A powerful blow to the atmosphere. Always irritated!

m
meagarry 25.04.20

Well, in General, went a little farther and became the enemy of the brotherhood of steel. So basically, I think, then the question itself is resolved. Topic can be closed)

a
alexzet3 25.04.20

Werewolf1986
similarly
the rest do not care

A
Alllex236 25.04.20

meagarry
there the choice is between the BS and the subway, the head of the subway will put an ultimatum after the visit at the Institute with BS

K
Krymskiy Korsar 25.04.20

MintMenu is finally not a fraction, but what the hell.. because this organization is only one member and this MEMBER immediately appoints the gg - General. Myself I spit on the garbage and went to look for her son in the end: found son killed Subway, was promoted to Paladin of BS and now destroyed by using the liberty Prime 2 - Institute!!! More like the ending..

V
Valeryn47 25.04.20

Alllex236
if you visit the Institute with the help of the Minutemen (or their right), then the BS you say too Bad that you have told us, now give us the data, (if you give them rasshifrovka minitram, they will make a copy of the data). In the end, you can safely play in the subway on, not going to the confrontation with the BS in the flesh to the mass escape of synths, inclusive.

l
licharok 25.04.20

It was also on a mission to return four synths. I thought, th for heresy. Explosions, shoot, fly helicopters, and I do not care. In the end could not resist and started to knead friendly subway :D

f
fox 453 25.04.20

IT REMINDED ME of the FIRST STALKER you come OUT WITH the Lab X-10.before the trip to Pripyat. groups drench each other and you zero attention.

A
Alllex236 25.04.20

Valeryn47
Yes about the Minutemen always forget because a very small group)

M
Mark3481 25.04.20

meagarry
As I freed the escaped synths? I have them just stand in the basement and thank me for everything. And the task is to deal with escaped quotes to deal with someone else and talk to the father

k
kasanabeer 25.04.20

As I freed the escaped synths? I, too, they are in dialogue do not come

l
longerr2007 25.04.20

kasanabeer
Need to do the quest with a hunter.He gives assignments and password.All stages of the quest should appear on the screen and then,after killing the hunter can all free.Better,of course,immediately make a save before starting the quest.