3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse-love 07.10.19 02:51 am

kingdom come deliverance women's share (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

played on hard, came Supplement decided to play Mother Theresa, many quests baguette... first joint when to feed chickens feed in fact is at home on the table and mark it on the edge of the map, then the next quest when the lady of the tavern asks first to carry the beer and then asks to borrow your bow and arrow at the end of the conversation I was given only the arrows, the quest stalled, right through the console ordered the peasant bow, the quest earned, the next love story is asked to steal the dice, learn to open locks and get two picks for free, entices boyfriend in the house the only the chest but there are also bandages, money, lock picks and torches nothing, restart and just say in plain text that a woman was infatuated with him, the quest completed, and the family business in the mine no stupid bag hanging silver quest, is there a command to complete the quest or to prescribe this miserable bag of silver...
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIHumanII 07.10.19

Horse-love
Personally I have not 1 bug was not for the addition. Only mine to suffer,and that when he looked at the map(which you give) found.

H
Horse-love 07.10.19

played on hard, came Supplement decided to play Mother Theresa, many quests baguette... first joint when to feed chickens feed in fact is at home on the table and mark it on the edge of the map, then the next quest when the lady of the tavern asks first to carry the beer and then asks to borrow your bow and arrow at the end of the conversation I was given only the arrows, the quest stalled, right through the console ordered the peasant bow, the quest earned, the next love story is asked to steal the dice, learn to open locks and get two picks for free, entices boyfriend in the house the only the chest but there are also bandages, money, lock picks and torches nothing, restart and just say in plain text that a woman was infatuated with him, the quest completed, and the family business in the mine no stupid bag hanging silver quest, is there a command to complete the quest or to prescribe this miserable bag of silver...

A
A B 07.10.19

Support IIHumanII, when playing in Women's share of bugs was not.

I
IIHumanII 07.10.19

Horse-love
Personally I have not 1 bug was not for the addition. Only mine to suffer,and that when he looked at the map(which you give) found.

H
Horse-love 07.10.19

IIHumanII
OK, I will try to carry and install again.

A
A B 07.10.19

Support IIHumanII, when playing in Women's share of bugs was not.

I
IIHumanII 07.10.19

Horse-love
Check the integrity of files,if litsuha.

H
Horse-love 07.10.19

IIHumanII
OK, I will try to carry and install again.

I
IIHumanII 07.10.19

Horse-love
Check the integrity of files,if litsuha.

p
priori_incantatem 07.10.19

Tell me! Passed before the end of the story Theresa in dopnik Women at the end, when it should be a transition to Henry, a black screen appears, you can hear the sounds of the barking dogs and rain, but no picture. Or you receive endless download. Somebody faced?

p
priori_incantatem 07.10.19

Tell me! Passed before the end of the story Theresa in dopnik Women at the end, when it should be a transition to Henry, a black screen appears, you can hear the sounds of the barking dogs and rain, but no picture. Or you receive endless download. Somebody faced?