3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mezy Franc 25.04.20 05:51 pm

Solution bug with the quest \"the Fires of Novigrad\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Recently caught the bug in the quest the Fires of Novigrad
the bug is that the poor don't speak to you and the thief can not find
in this case, do the following:
MOVE TO the BOX WHERE the MARKET NOVIGRAD AND GO a LITTLE FORWARD, on the LEFT you will SEE a GATE (where she lived Triss)
Come TO the GATE AND WE HAVE SCRIPTED the scene WITH the THIEF AS HE ROBS MILDURA, the THIEF did NOT PAY ATTENTION, to CATCH up with HIM CAN NOT, then BEGGARS CAN CONDUCT DIALOGUES AND CONTINUE the QUEST the Fires of Novigrad
All enjoy the game!
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 25.04.20

time

M
Mezy Franc 25.04.20

Nikotinoz_
well, in time not in time ...only recently started playing it and now this bug is caught, but the answer was nowhere to be found accidentally solved the problem myself.

T
Thoothless 25.04.20

A bug actually is O_o? Three times the game was smooth sailing.

M
Mezy Franc 25.04.20

WitcherPlayer
you probably just started new game and I saved from the first part of the second bore, and now from the second to the third, which is probably why I have such a bug appeared.

E
Eagle387 25.04.20

WitcherPlayer
That's it. I have 5th pass, all room

W
Warsnake 25.04.20

Mezy Franc
Also endured it three times, three times and started a new game three times not have such a bug...

M
Mazayw 25.04.20

Mezy Franc
Thank you

g
grihun 25.04.20

Thank you!
Reviewed - in my case the reason is that Geralt got out of the yard Triss over the fence )))

W
WillnenRa 25.04.20

Mezy Franc
thank you

A
Algard 25.04.20

I have a very different bug. I can't talk to Triss under a bridge after he pulled out of the water parcel. Who faced with?

M
Mark Slutskis 29.01.21

Algard
I have the same problem, I still haven't found a solution (((

A
Algard 08.02.21

Mark Slutskis
I did not find or work around the bug. I just started from the beginning and he passed me by. Along the way, downloading another version of the game.

M
Mark Slutskis 22.02.21

Algard
was easier for me - I just managed to find a save game early where there is still a possibility of interaction with Triss

20travka21 17.11.22

Helped, thanks