3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 25.04.20 05:51 pm

Lords (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Has anyone practiced poaching of lords? Something I can't figure out how to do it, even founding their own Kingdom.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chernyshev 25.04.20

lmperatorPC
Offer the head of the faction to defect.
Included moronic mini-game, as in courtship.
Win.
Can request money via barter.
They join your Kingdom.
If the provinces that are supposed to be at war with his former suzerain.
If no provinces, it may be so.
Here the main question. And is it even necessary?

l
lmperatorPC 25.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Well, at least in the first part can be a good idea so the lords (read: troops) to take. And secondly, somehow all the more confusing as I thought

P. S. Especially in some pandorica))))))

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Try to develop their state-in without luring lords, reacting for his Kingdom only 6-d satellites and realize that clans with 2+ vassals inside will be quite useful troops on your side.

L
Leingard 25.04.20

Poaching of lords a very good topic. With good skill, you receive the benefit of Oboyan Demonic language" or something like that.
Learn the head of the clan with cities, find it, offer flop to Your side. They go together with their possessions.
Suggest saved before important negotiations, because the attempt will be only one. Then he will no longer talk to You on this subject.
The clans in which 4 or more lords, will be good to protect their own feuds that You give it to them.

In the end, without a war, you can capture almost the entire country (if savitsa before persuasion). Run across to Your side all except the family of the ruling clan)

K
Kedislam 25.04.20

Leingard I left the state without a territory and a clan that left clan priatelia. Is it possible to get it.

L
Leingard 25.04.20

Kedislam
No, I have 2 of the nation running. Left only to the Governor. Take him prisoner from up in the castle dungeon

d
dmitriyrams 25.04.20

I tried like that to entice. To win this minigame, the Lord asked for that money... Just so odd, he gaped his nitrosourea - all my gold (around 250K), my entire inventory and only half of the strips of consent gained. So fucking agree, all on the chopping block.

L
LeonKiller.UA 25.04.20

dmitriyrams
It would be possible to offer him a fief, he would strip quickly filled.

V
Vladimir Gornev 12.06.22

Leingard
They just need to be executed and the faction will disappear.