3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 25.04.20 05:51 pm

Modification (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Prompt who knows,what program can extract and edit the game files and mods.
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 25.04.20

saa0891
Do you want to do the mod?
I can tell you all you need to know at the initial stage for modding, but I first need to know what you all want? For useful things, and creating costumes appropriate for Jill, or you need it just to see how it all works, and looks inside, just to kill their time in quarantine, but for me, it is simply a waste of time for you.

s
saa0891 25.04.20

Patrick Kharkov wrote:
can tell you all you need to know at the initial stage for modding
Patrick Kharkov wrote:
but for me, it is simply a waste of time for you.
Just tell me how is called the program for unpacking and packing the files and the program to edit (I understand the usual photoshop will work,just want the color to change in some versions),don't waste time.

P
Patrick Kharkov 25.04.20

saa0891
Buddy, come on zabugornye forum modding for the series RE, I think you know this forum is known, where also a lot of mods come in here, and there, in sections of the tools for modding, you will find everything you need. It's all free downloaded. Only there all in English. the language is written, and the people there communicate also in English. But I think that you have problems with English. the language will not be, and you will understand everything in the instructions. Only there it is necessary first to log, then to download mods and tools for working with files. Well, you understand. Good luck.

s
saa0891 25.04.20

Patrick Kharkov wrote:
Well, you understand.
I understand that you don't know shit,I only have one question,why did you have to write all this useless crap,someone else is about spending time talking.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 05.01.21

Recently, somewhere here I saw a topless fashion by Nikolai Zinoviev. Isn't there such a thing for Mikhail Victor? Are there any fashion for their clothes? For Carlos there is only one, noir coast, I have not seen anything else either. Guys don't change their clothes already, everyone just needs to fap?