3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheKrisbi 25.04.20 05:51 pm

THE PROBLEM WITH THE LAUNCH (Valorant)

I was faced with this problem, I got access to the game, came in and I was greeted by this icon, it meets all the players to download anticheat, but after restarting the computer, she needs to disappear I rebooted the computer, got back in the game and nothing has changed, this icon again, I reinstalled cheat, rebooted PC, nothing helped, updated drivers, disabled antivirus, same story, wrote in support, answer, their methods did not help, Windows 10 if anything, I'm asking for your help has anyone experienced this?how to solve the problem?or is it just a bug saloranta and it will be fixed in the near future?
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheKrisbi 25.04.20

the people I met icon, type restart the PC to complete the download anticheat vanguard, I did it, but nothing, in short this label is endless, she always gets out at the entrance

e
elthebest 16.07.20

same problem,just downloaded wanted to test that in the game,apparently back in the COP will have to roll)

f
faniswest 16.07.20

here recently wrote that it is necessary to remove this protection (very prog and try again without it on) can launch

B
BellaYrrab555 16.07.20

There was a problem with the anticheat, and he decided. There is utility for Windows 7 and for Windows 10.