3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
otrina 25.04.20 05:51 pm

A video of the game? (Metro Exodus)

network video are clearly from the game, the most famous shootout on the roof of a speeding train (like in the Caspian sea). recently I saw clearly the winter in a certain city, and obviously the passage from the valley. where are they? the game did not see them. who can tell?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masky76 25.04.20

Alexander_Vesker
But why are you messing with a man?
Apparently people talking about the map the Caspian sea in this game .

M
Masky76 25.04.20

Alexander_Vesker
In the army?

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

otrina
Likely addition. Clearly they did not just lie there.

I
InboxM 25.04.20

otrina
Video shooting on the Caspian sea is the CGI trailer for the release of the game, conventional roller, about winter not seen. Would links to videos.
Mars_City
No DLC will not be, already had 2, it was stated originally.

o
otrina 25.04.20

InboxM
thank you, the trailer found Metro Exodus — the Nightmare Artem

Yes everything is there.
weird but before it completely did not see never
excerpts meet periodically in different commercials to music from different artists. but had only seen the sea.

A
Alexander_Vesker 25.04.20

InboxM
4A Games is looking for employees to develop cooperative AAA shooter on the Unreal Engine 4
What game does the next part of the Metro or the new project is still unknown.
In mid-April 2020 4A Games has created six vacancies Studio requires the programmer of artificial intelligence, lead technical artist, programmer working with tools, the artist's lighting, character animator and lead technical animator.

According to the job description, all future employees will work in Kiev office on unannounced AAA shooter. The Studio also stated that the game will be cooperative and is created for the PC and unnamed consoles, Unreal Engine 4, though 4A Games has its own engine — 4A Engine.
4A Games had not released a game with co-op, but was considering the possibility to add it to Metro Exodus. But in the end the developers have abandoned this idea, as the cooperative "would have to spend as much time as a full game".

The Studio also planned to make multiplayer in Metro: Last Light, however, publisher THQ has rejected these ideas, then 4A Games has focused on single-player mode.

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

InboxM
I think the summer will do something for a change

I
InboxM 25.04.20

Mars_City
Not rivet, it was originally about 2-DLC.

G
GooverNV 25.04.20

4A about the Exodus already forgotten.

L
Lex-one 25.04.20

GooverNV
And it's good!

G
GooverNV 25.04.20

Lex-one
Why?

L
Lex-one 25.04.20

GooverNV
Because all forces are started up on a new project.

G
GooverNV 25.04.20

Lex-one
And bugs and deficiencies in the Exodus scored.

L
Lex-one 25.04.20

GooverNV
Show me a game where no bugs.
They are everywhere, even take RDR2, online going on an Orgy of bugs.
And single too.
The subway can only remember the grass which grew in the air.

G
GooverNV 25.04.20

I in the history of Sam faced a lot of bugs. Still had to start over, because it ran into an impassable bug.