3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roy1 25.04.20 05:52 pm

As the keyboard is to traverse the ball on the course (FIFA 16)

Hi all,
tell me how on the keyboard to give myself a pass on the course when accelerating ?, already tried everything can't find it. 16 Fife this forwarding is very important, otherwise it is very difficult to get away from the defender
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
konda 25.04.20

and I also wonder

S
Stan87 25.04.20

I play and I can not understand. Comp already zadolbali to escape into the lead with portforwarding.
Know that the controller is responsible for this kind of stick. And on the clave, even in the configuration description of the possible combinations of actions with the ball there is nothing like how to cast yourself on the course :(

R
Ruben.65 25.04.20

Someone learned how to do?

B
BadlanD 25.04.20

I found out recently, shorter in the control settings for forwarding (and feints) default meets the numpad keyboard (analog stick on the joystick).

To play the ball, for example to the left is the sprint (i.e. must be clamped key breakthrough) press numpad4.

I have changed the left shift key numpad4 and numpad6 for right shift, this allows you to push the ball left or right respectively.

R
Ruben.65 25.04.20

BadlanD
I did,only using the left shift key and numpad0.I would have to figure out how to push and hold the opponent.Who knows?

d
donkihotlamanch 25.04.20

Num pad where the arrow key is 8,4,6,2))?