3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepan Kosmonavt 25.04.20 09:23 pm

The cave of the Troll. (Divinity: Original Sin)

Came to the cave , there is a petrified Troll, che to do with it?
80 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxdima230429 25.04.20

SPS I just found that area not opened protupila I'm a little )))))

P
ProfessorPechkin 25.04.20

Temenqo
In the cave Muradin,there is a secret room in her Bloodstone.At the bottom of the island there are 4 switch.Gravity or put himself up,clicks.I had offered to them,but this secret room is not open.there are more switches?

V
Victor Saltanovich 25.04.20

never found a hidden cave, someone lay out the General plan map with the mark - have the entire map avoided)))))

T
Temenqo 25.04.20

The first picture , standing over the wounded Frederick .

a
adelaina 25.04.20

ProfessorPechkin
can't find these switches! where are they?!?

F
Fraiminator 25.04.20

don't know about the switches, maybe you do, but the wall disappears when reading about her book without a title, which is the room with the lab and corpses

T
Temenqo 25.04.20

ProfessorPechkin
If you mean the one over which your cursor on the picture, duck in her door just to smash you .

M
MAMBR 25.04.20

what is a petrified Troll in the cave to do?

M
MAMBR 25.04.20

I have no spells didn't read just went in the cave and there is a petrified Troll is and don't know what to do with it even

T
Temenqo 25.04.20

Second comment

M
MAMBR 25.04.20

Fyodor the wounded found but the bastard of a uti or rather the kennel it ( the cave) can not find it far from Frederick's this?

T
Temenqo 25.04.20

The first picture . Over Frederick .

M
MAMBR 25.04.20

Oh, thanks, I will pull the imp's eyes at one place

M
MAMBR 25.04.20

how to get out of this lab, the castle is not open on the gate

T
Temenqo 25.04.20

If you're talking about the key to the room with the skeletons, you have to find . Where a plant mutant fought , like , dig like it should .

S
Sheff322 25.04.20

Or break the door, or use the spell teleport, or use scroll lock pick (should already be).

S
Sodden 25.04.20

Note on the map the position of Frederick please the whole village ran,can not find.

T
Temenqo 25.04.20

Sodden
The lower left corner from the village go out ( on the card ), and on the starboard side about 200 meters .

S
Sodden 25.04.20

All found,thank you.

S
Solomon Solovevskiy 25.04.20

What the village of goblins? I need to take the quest Slaves and Masters. Please give a mark on the map location, if possible, where this Frederick is. :)