3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 25.04.20 09:24 pm

Not responding/has Stopped working... (Meridian: New World)

All kind time of day!

Once upon a time, but rather when I bought this game and downloaded it, I was faced with such here a problem - start the game, all the rules start, saw the menu, started the battle, everything works... out of the game... twenty minutes later tried to start again, but alas nothing came of it... the game as it ran, appeared a black screen and then the departure with the inscription Stopped, or something like that, everyone knows these crashes...
So, I tried a lot of solutions, but none of them helped and eventually I stupidly threw this game... And now, after a lot of time, but rather five years, I decided to download it again and to dance with a tambourine... the game behaved similarly, although 3 days before zhtogo reinstalled Windows, clean... but long time never had!

After the departure appears log errors. At the beginning of the log the path to the error... it was my path like this => steamappscommonMeridian - New World\Language\English\Campaign, in this folder are lyricist of all missions of the campaign (description, tasks, etc.) and for some reason there is no more cookies, I found that going into other folders localization... and I just picked up and moved the missing files from one of the locations in the right... as well in these files you can translate everything on your...

Thank you for your attention!
0 Comments
Sort by: