3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dikiy gul 25.04.20 09:25 pm

The impression of the mobile version of the game. (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

The game is actually already released on mobile devices along with computers. And however, I can say that the game came out damn good in all plans. The controls, graphics, detailing world and machines, certorari - Yes, everything looks okay! EA is a hell of a nice job on the phones. So, on my ONE X and Acer Iconia Tab A510 flies (still TEGRA 3), but there is a little problem with the speed of the car. I don't know how to say eeeee... the game does not freeze, and just works slowly - it's a bit disappointing. On galaxy S2, of course, the graphics are worse, BUT there no sort of slowness... in General share experiences.
20 Comments
Sort by:
c
comed1ant 25.04.20

also on the Acer а510 play, sorry no multiplayer, and all the rules, waiting for real racing 3 in General.....

H
HazeNYN 25.04.20

IMHO the top of the graph and control significantly better piastrina version.

D
Dikiy gul 25.04.20

comed1ant
The slowness is?

B
Banzay_ 25.04.20

+1 about metroidmoo version. a great optimization. even set on your Sony Xperia Sola (with mali-400mp and 2х1Ггц, +512MB ram) version of the SGS3, too, is excellent. graphics are a little better than that for version for models a La mine. thank you EA for mobile, and so they capsized for PC/PS3/Xbox360 version

w
wayne777 25.04.20

Uproar for сгс3, all gorgeous, almost gone. The rare case when the game is on a mobile phone at least not worse than the original

w
wtf15 25.04.20

Still it is much better left to beginners. And my old man iPod touch 4G it's friggin ' awesome!

d
dr0zd 25.04.20

Uproar for СГС2 at the highest graphics, no brakes, the game is great!

c
comed1ant 25.04.20

Wild Gul
There is a bit, it does not lag and slowness is happening at all, but somehow got used to it or something...... :-/

T
TalgZ 25.04.20

Play Samsung Galaxy Note. The game is gorgeous. 1000 times better than the PC version))

R
Rem3zan 25.04.20

Yes the game is great but please choose between the asphalt better to take the asphalt

H
HardCor4ik 25.04.20

are you kidding me? what is it better?

H
HyperXStream 25.04.20

Tried it, played 5 minutes, was demolished. Graphics Yes, good, but nothing more. Depression what is probably like the larger version, which I haven't played.

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 25.04.20

TalgZ
1000 times better than the PC version))
if you have a Pentium 3 , then Yes ...
addict ....

A
Asilane 25.04.20

HardCor4ik
At least the multiplayer:)

E
Ezhord 25.04.20

HyperXStream
the words just grabbed me, I agree with you 100%

A
Asilane 25.04.20

HyperXStream
Idiot...THE SAME MB 2005-ONLY WITHOUT a PLOT AND ON a MOBILE(WITH TABLETS)!!!Ex,you poklonniki junk???All of the competition saved,super graphics,machine class!!!

A
ABRAScovyy 25.04.20

Cool game! All at the highest level, especially detailing cars.
screenshots

A
Asilane 25.04.20

Of course the game I(played on Android,hellz yeah,but on ios too),but I am surprised that I developed THIS WORST than trying to do NFS-THE RUN.I have one question-WHAT for???Lead screens with trailers of both games:
NFS THE RUN:

Video:
Now, even with the Most Wanted(however,you can equalize them by simply running the game :) ):

Video:
PS I would imagine better took The Run,because the mobile version without the open world with the story better.What were you thinking EA have no idea(but sorry...this game is fucked!but it began to develop and was scored on the plot,and nachili to prepare for mobile even worse version...)
P. p. S. have you noticed?Some textures tras took The Run?:)

A
ABRAScovyy 25.04.20

Asilane
The run - the last century, no one would want to play it in 2012-2013.

g
gennaz 25.04.20

And today this game has no equal on graphics and optimization.
Spoiler