3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s-Freddy-s 25.04.20 09:25 pm

Bugs in the game. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Not played this game since January and now again returned.'ve been playing for three days online and notice a bunch of glitches in the game,maybe I missed something with the updates,but this was not.Often can't take the job,just no button to accept,is treated only by exiting to the main menu.Throw invitation to the party,I press accept and nothing happens,it is treated with.The abrupt change time of day,then 2 p.m. it was and BAM,it is dark and 8pm.But the thing is not clear for me to catch the bug with fps drop to 15-20 anywhere in the world(in city or field).I noticed that in the desert,this is not treated also the exit to the main menu.Have someone something like that happening?
1 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 25.04.20

s-Freddy-s
I played from December to early February in the online (now I go to 15 minutes). So, in this period were bugs, but they were rare, and after their bug-fixes they have tripled. So do not be surprised, bugs rocky only add. Here for example, they in the last update I wrote that corrected broken shaders, as a result they have started to break more often. Cool!