3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AfjalKhan 25.04.20 09:25 pm

Questions about the levels of improvement of weapons and armor? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. I read on the wiki that the highest level of quality weapons or armor is legendary. I have pumped iron smithing at 100 and all skills learned there. I now needed to upgrade armor. She is level Great. I noted this armor and in brackets was replaced by epic. How does it work? I need after an epic again to pump and get a legendary? Or further, it will be impossible to pump?
1 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodnar 25.04.20

AfjalKhan
Armor can be improved further. To open the Legendary levels often need to learn in Blacksmithing the type of armor you want to improve. But in fact the Legendary improvement - the latter only in name, you will be able to further develop the equipment, if your hero wears things improve skill to improve equipment or to drink a special potion.

While improving gear immediately reaches the maximum available level for you, so
the level of sharpening higher epic you can't lift without skill in Blacksmithing or potion \enchanted armor.