3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XNick 25.04.20 09:26 pm

Fallout New Vegas: quest Sun glare... (Fallout: New Vegas)

I got to the main PC, and I stopped at the next choose - install of power distribution:
1. McCarran and the Strip
2. Fremont and West Side
3. The whole region (What does that mean?)
4. ARCHIMEDES II - (what does that mean?)
5. The entire region (the critical level) - (what does that mean?)
It is better to choose?
36 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grosse 25.04.20

XNick
I don't remember exactly what happens if you choose 5, can break. Save and take a look. And so, for security reasons I would choose 3 - the Whole region simply to share the energy at all.

Don't pander to the NKR, but not destroy them. It's important for you to become the master of new Vegas, but only your competition :) in the end they patioi I get in.. I just ran. Maybe within the game, I did very poorly.. after all, the soldiers of the NQF have become outcasts, hated them.. but maybe, and rightly so. The game made it so that I don't know when who is good and who is bad.. clearly the Legion is froze.. in skirts, but not transvistitom similar to the Romans, but behave like barbarians.

D
Dark Andrew 25.04.20

I chose option 1.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 25.04.20

Option 1 if you want to suck up to NKR.If 4 - NKR will be offended, but then you can destroy the whole settlement beam from space.IMPORTANT!In this case it is not necessary to place asylum 22 and get to frisage, and then buy/steal the boy's Blaster.

U
Ukropchik 25.04.20

I am obedient malcheg, chose the first option.

R
Reverrius 25.04.20

Fremont and West Side

T
Topor NKVD 25.04.20

ARCHIMEDES! (And don't forget the energy gun to pump). Only once a day shoot, but how!

X
XNick 25.04.20

Guys thank you all for the explanations

K
Komodo Saurian 25.04.20

>>>If the 4 - NKR offended
Will not be offended. Translate the energy on the Archimedes 2 and do not include test Archimedes 1. Problem solved.

>>>The topic is closed
Nope.avi

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 25.04.20

if you do option 3 - Ignacio Rivas will give a book with + 2 (+4) to science.

to test if Archimedes on the soldiers of NKR - the next time you visit Helios van will be swarming with Legionnaires, Ignacio Rivas killed, and Fantastic in legionary skirt will argue that Caesar is cool!

K
Kein154 25.04.20

There is a gun (laterocaudal) like a toy, it is necessary to take the kid who runs after the girl in Freeside, for 1000 caps, he had to buy in 20 if you barter a high level, then go to Helios One, and the distribution of power to choose Archimedes 2, but if you don't want to destroy the NKR, NEVKOEM the cases, the testing of Archimedes!
Then on the platform pull the lever and you add a charge to this gun (called Euclid's Algorithm) and then using this pointer it is possible to anyone to send a powerful laser and torch...

D
D.Artist 25.04.20

It makes sense to choose either Full Region
(fame, for Followers, few places
give), or ARHIMEDESII and become
weapons of mass destruction.
I chose 1st...

U
Uara 25.04.20

Damn, I distributed energy settlements((
And it is possible to go back and reconfigure the computer to TORO energy submitted to be able times per day to do fireworks? =)

X
Xandee 25.04.20

Uara
Alas, only in the next passage. If you have activated the console on the observation platform and the quest thus completed, we have no way to redistribute energy.

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 25.04.20

Uara
And rightly so - Ignacio Rivas will give the owner +2 to science. In my opinion the best way to complete this quest.

S
SamayaSamaya 25.04.20

And I the energy distributed on the whole region. And science, +2 - found 2 or three such books in some kind of asylum. Even found a few books that give the science +4.

D
D.Artist 25.04.20

Samasama
This can not be, any books
give to the skills +3, if you take the Comprehension Perk,
the +4 but this perk is completely useless...
No books +2 or +4...

C
Chekist iz samyh glubin b 25.04.20

Nothing like perk is useful because it allows you to not swinging up to the ceiling a lot of skills to use them. Nobody forgot that the logs are +20?
Yes, and count, if you collect 4 books and not take the perk, it will be +12, and with the perk +16. This will allow us to develop the Persian in many branches.

S
SamayaSamaya 25.04.20

D. Artist
For example the book Nikola Tesla and I gave me +4 energy weapon

p
parafin 25.04.20

F. u.c.k. the NCR !

M
Mysterious Stranger 25.04.20

For example the book Nikola Tesla and I gave me +4 energy weapon
You say - if you take the Comprehension perk, every training book you get +4. If the perk is not, then +3.

No books +2, and no books +4 without perk.

Yes, and count, if you collect 4 books and not take the perk, it will be +12, and with the perk +16. This will allow us to develop the Persian in many branches.
On the other hand it spent a perk that, well, personally, I have not always superfluous.