3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAWEEL 25.04.20 09:27 pm

How to send trade caravans? [There is a solution!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

I have a question with regards to the trade caravans.
In the beginning we were given to send out a single caravan, but after 10 hours lost, but how can you send them out.
After all they should be, for why do we need all these workers and craftsmen which we put to his estate.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mircado 25.04.20

You will draw in special missions of new settlers, after a while some of them buy the material,and other craft required for craftand then caravans to sell to another pradovtsov in the cities.... All through the book in GLV.home-accountant like the wheel modes (buy,craft and trade )pass. It's simple.

P
PAWEEL 25.04.20

Zai4ev
All this I understood at once, BUT I'm in the trade tab is written no caravan and nothing more pressing to enable to choose - nothing.
What should I do to appear?)

G
Geimpleerist 25.04.20

Come on guys what could be the problem!!!
As soon as the first time I go to trade, and here the problem
Deadlocked not to go, not to choose, not what can't do!!!

s
stasstas2012 25.04.20

Geimpleerist
I have the same thing

V
Verik13 25.04.20

The same thing

P
PAWEEL 25.04.20

The question is still relevant

y
yarshal 25.04.20

Create caravans from the craftsmen need wood and bark

M
Mircado 25.04.20

The person above has a point.

D
DonCo 25.04.20

The same person can make another couple of caravans and to increase their volume, I am only sorry that it is impossible for parties to take, not one thing to push..

m
moon010377 25.04.20

And with that, here buying the wood, then you go to trade and again nothing to choose and not to come back! what to do( from the menu not to go, I couldn't click!!)

m
moon010377 25.04.20

Why at this moment, not what not to click?

k
killa211 25.04.20

But the meaning of these caravans in it? Sent 2 times with the wood, gained 30 pounds, I'm faster with corpses lumped such a pittance.
By the way, finally came the game where you can Rob korowai!.

m
moon010377 25.04.20

Which is why I got it!!! do not use the mouse, only the keyboard in this menu and everything will work!!!)

b
binolo03 25.04.20

How to go to trade without the mouse then?

k
krutoy-seryy 25.04.20

arrows

d
davidrf 25.04.20

Don't know about you, but for me the korowai - nonsense!!! Materials and work are worth more revenue, that is, the fat from the eggs!! Better to hunt. Now dropped trophies in Boston - 12000 received! A sale of barrels, many have not accumulated!
Why is this even necessary? Can someone tell me?

O
Orkans 25.04.20

Where to look for the caravan(your own of course ;) ) which attacked on the map that is not seen and looted,after a while,the message came.

x
xiba 25.04.20

Does not work buttons do not mouse will send a caravan. Somebody got out of this crap???

D
Devion 25.04.20

6 wolf skins using the caravan it is possible to get 3000. (The caravan increased +3 slots) of These caravans of 3-4 pieces to get and not to suffer. Plus they sell much more expensive and a half times or two more than in the store. Profitable to sell the skins of the beaver bear and wolf, the rest gives a pittance.
In the Russian version of the button is not labeled unless? Choose Karavan, fill the slots, all the arrows then spacebar optreset, enter to confirm and go for a walk until the caravan on the way. If attacked, it is in the frontier, as will appear on the map, the map icon will be immediately visible.

m
mishasho 25.04.20

the caravan can't send says press space press not working? what to do what other knopki you can send