3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kokoprime1991 25.04.20 09:28 pm

Save Epic Store (Just Cause 4)

In fact, interested in WHERE it has to do with saves. In any folder there. Why do I need it... Well let's just say the game umatovy and unforgiving, no backup saves, extra slots for a player. In short, ACCIDENTALLY pressed the New Game, then went out and in the end, your old progress safely buried -_- . Ebb... I bombed a pancake. Well, it's damn stupid, but if a few people want to play with 0 and not to continue the fucking. What the hell to do???
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
m01533nk0 25.04.20

Kokoprime1991
it is also in the documents, only the way of Epic Games - Square Enix - Just Cause 4

K
Kokoprime1991 25.04.20

m01533nk0
It was empty, because when turned off the game(came out in menu) when starting the screen saver, I said in plain text - YOU LOSE PROGRESS. GREAT SHORT.... Che said the SUCKER CHILEAN damn... Well still not far reached, but if it killed 100+ hours O_O. A school of developers are not making extra cells under the patch. ALL games support it damn.

L
Lev Mukoseev 25.04.20

does not work under any dances with a tambourine, even if there to throw working saves - he does not see them

l
lageeerfeed 25.04.20

Save in C:/ Users/ �����/Documents /Square Enix/Just Cause 4

L
Lev Mukoseev 25.04.20

lageeerfeed
There is not only conservation, but also in General settings, but it doesn't loads
And still wondering what's up with not folders uncheck read only, egs shall affix its

D
DamFox 25.04.20

I found a solution , it is necessary to restart the computer to work the Internet , and then go to Epic Games go to the library click on the three dots have Just Cause 4 , click to CHECK .And , all the luck .

D
DamFox 25.04.20

And Yes by the way I must go then through the Epic Games in the game ...?

A
Anton i Sveta Kadobnovy 25.04.20

Leo Mukoseev
Solved this problem this way (2 days suffer) C:\Users\имя user/documents/left mouse button/security/edit/allowed full access to the folder to yourself.

A

Solved this problem this way (2 days suffer) C:\Users\имя user/documents/left mouse button/security/edit/allowed full access to the folder to yourself.

R
Ragoja 25.04.20

Anton and Light Kadobnova
Thanks, the game is preserved

A

Ragoja
you're welcome,glad that helped=)

F
FoxyBoys 08.11.20

Anton and Sveta Kadobnova
And where are the conservations, A,,,,,,????

D
Dinyaminer 08.11.20

Anton and Sveta Kadobnova
My writes are denied access

V
Valya porshen 20.12.20

FoxyBoys
The disk with the game installed: Users username / documents / game folder.

V
Valya porshen 20.12.20

Dinyaminer
administrator rights must be obtained.