3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyambas 25.04.20 09:29 pm

Marks on the map,workshops,the return of the assistant with the caravan (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Good day! I've gone and already 4 cities captured in 2 days =))) But do not understand what happened to my workshops in other cities how to get assistant when you disbanded the caravan and remove the extra markers from the map. Waiting for a response, thank you!
60 Comments
Sort by:
k
kert117 25.04.20

Kolyambas
Workshops can disappear if they are in the cities of the Nations with whom you are at war(they stupidly demolished, we have to buy again).
When the caravan disbanded, from the clan window, where a list of your teammates will indicate his location, come back, go to the tavern and take him back to the party(just LMB on its icon and option will be to talk and pick up), even the location of all NPC in the game can be viewed via the in-game wiki(N key).
Label removed just like are placed, click on the circle next to the name of the settlement))

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

Hi, thanks :) And the governors it makes sense to leave the cities?

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

kert117
Bazooka welcome :)

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

kert117
And as marrying the daughter of a king? Requests the approval of the family,and dad is king frost.

k
kert117 25.04.20

Kolyambas
Governors should be a good indication steward + with perks and leveling is written in as Governor, toga they will give the advantages of this settlement, if assign without these skills it is no good there ))
About the daughter of the king will not say exactly, but in theory just as any other Lord:
Romances daughter 2 times, it sends to the father, go to him and pay a ransom for her, all it's yours you can take her into your party(this is why you did not take the daughters of kings, t-stats as they are bad, and a bonus of ~20 relationship with the father that are not particularly, except that if you decided to support the Kingdom and become their vassal)

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

kert117
Well, Yes, I want to inherit this Kingdom. Choice for assistant should be? Can you provide a room in the telegram or viber? =) If not hard

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

kert117
Free space in your party, and the king asks who I'm talking about. No choice.

k
kert117 25.04.20

Kolyambas
Place in the party is not necessary, it can in the city to hang out while you're not taking it away. You sure it 2 times romancel and she sent you to the father? If Yes then on arrival it will need to say something likewe have things to discuss" and there will be the option of marriage, just specifically with her name on it. If done and the dialogue does not appear then it is a bug, try it on the English version to talk if with crack played. I tried the daughter of the Emperor Lukona karamanite, everything went like clockwork.
PS. After the wedding, your beloved moved to your clan, so I don't expect this will help to usurp power))

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

She must win the dialogue 3 times? 2 times turns only

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

kert117
She zadolbali =) every time new answers her damn =)

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

Easier city to capture than this fool to roll =)))

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

Won her at last, now dad can't find =)))) all night stupidly killed to make that stuff...

k
kert117 25.04.20

Kolyambas
Explain the points:
1. Find the right girl(or guy), she should not be married, it can be seen in the wiki(shortcut N)
2. Talk to her and tell her what you want, it usually agrees to your advances and says you have to discuss it
3. Speak with her again, starting a mini game where you have to win the required number of rounds(i.e. to fill in all the balls)
4. If you did, she said something like yeah we have a lot in common, waiting for the next meeting)
5. Wait a few days doing their own thing
6. Again go to my beloved and offer to talk about the wedding, again the exact same mini game. If you pass successfully, she said that would be happy to be your wife and asks to go to her friend and agree on financial matters.
7. Go to her bath(to help find it can do everything the same wiki where you can see his whereabouts), I report that I have the desire to take his daughter to his keeping and you begin to barter a deal where you offer them enough money to purchase. If you've settled on a price, he said something about a wedding ceremony, but it is not entered, so the message box just closes and you get married.
8. Come to the place where she lodged, and taking her in your party, she will get you in the clan, at the top of the list, so it does not take the place of your companions.(If the girl was someone's vassal, i.e., had the troops and moved on the map, it is possible to take it the army would first have to dissolve, by analogy with the caravans.

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

And another question. Capture castles and towns, and give them to someone-else. My list does not even have to select How to fix this?

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

kert117
Turned out, thank you.

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

Created their own Kingdom?

k
kert117 25.04.20

Kolyambas
I'm a vassal did not play, created their own Kingdom. But I suppose that the appearance of the list of contenders need to have a lot of influence in the Kingdom(mainly farm destruction of enemy lords) and to have good relations with the king. Most likely division of property is among the three most powerful clans in the Kingdom. But this is just a guess))

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

I have kind of a lot of influence =) 9 to now, and given the fact that saparkul the Fuckers somehow =) Can you tell me how to raise the relation of the clans to yourself? Parallel to Google now.

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

kert117
In the course of to give him all the locks, etc. =(

K
Kolyambas 25.04.20

I fucked up and merged 9 to the effect on the ratio (100) with the first 4 clans in the list =) see =)