3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ant. 25.04.20 09:29 pm

The discussion of the game (Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45)

Localization: 1C
Genre: Action/Multiplayer
Developer: Tripwire Interactive
Publisher: 1C
Publisher abroad: Destineer, Inc
Release date: 2006
Game series: 1C:COLLECTION of TOYS
Project type: Localization

Take part in the toughest and bloodiest battles of the great Patriotic war. Fight the enemy alone or with friends, as part of an infantry squad or armored units. Witness the Grand battles, the outcome of which depended not only the future of your country, but around the world.
Features

* Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 – military-historical action, which tells about the events of the great Patriotic war, and differs from other similar games high reliability of reproduced events.
* Fought in the detachment of infantry or armored units, selecting one of several military specialties.
* 24 types of weapons, created based on the actual ballistic data: pistols, rifles, machine guns, shotguns and rifles.
* Managed 14 military vehicles, which present the most successful model of German and Soviet tanks. You will be able to take the place of any of the crew members.
* Optical and ballistic properties of the shells of military equipment, as well as the damage model is based on declassified technical specifications.
* Anti-tank weapons, firecrackers, the ability to call air support.
* 13 cards, accurately recreating the terrain where the battle unfolded the Eastern front.
* Up to 32 players in multiplayer.
* Support for voice communication (VOIP) between the commands, units and crews of combat vehicles.

(c) 1C

The last updates added 2 new infantry weapons (Soviet M44 carbine and the German G41 rifle), smoke grenades, 1 map
(a total of 14 of the official cards at the moment)
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ant. 25.04.20

What, no one plays RO? Here are a few screenshots from the game (tied with: Unreal Generation, doci - of course, without permission ;) ) :

screen 1
screen 2
screen 3
screenshot 4
screenshot 5

Gameplay the game is similar to Operation Flashpoint (here of course, not as a COP instead of running around mostly trench warfare), the only cards less, and other topics. Single player no bots is also not normally play (AI is limping on both legs) of Course, the bugs and flaws are, but they are gradually correcting.

E
Engell 25.04.20

IMHO However unlike.Much more like Call of duty.Playing RO since the release of the playable version when it was still a simple mod for Unrealа.Interesting project.It is a pity that good teammates in the net hard-to-find - walkinto prefer to have a strong initiative.

A
Ant. 25.04.20

it, CoD is just the COP on the theme of the 2nd world war :)

the GAMEPLAY is more on flashpoint. However, it's a shame that some arcade moments in the game were (in other, and in flashpoint too ;) ) such as incorrect use of BA-64 :(

It is a pity that good teammates in the net hard-to-find - walkinto prefer to have a strong initiative.

With a microphone and some knowledge of basic tactics, much more interesting to play.

i
iliy140 25.04.20

somebody will help with your voice messages through a microphone?how to communicate

G
G-Shit 25.04.20

The game is excellent ! And most of all she is like America's Army in the entourage of the second world war. And has a player not already battened down all the allies, and the valiant Soviet Army or Hitler's vultures. ^^. Would recommend, very cool.

A
Antichrist90 25.04.20

Now I want to buy individuals., but I'm afraid that steam without the permission of the updates will begin to download(with traffa limited). This can be avoided?

M
Medyannikov aka Shtabs-ka 25.04.20

And it is possible to supply without connecting to Internet? Just saying, very reliable, and the connection is acting up!

E
Engell 25.04.20

With bots you can run, but it's not particularly interesting.

M
Medyannikov aka Shtabs-ka 25.04.20

And without an Internet to install?

A
Angriff 25.04.20

No, without the Internet to install the game absolutely impossible. You need it immediately after install and the first connection will be automatically downloaded the latest patch. At the moment it is about 200 MB. But it's worth it, the game is awesome. The only one for many years that I was really hooked.

p
pilot ru 25.04.20

Throw off the link to download from INTA.

-
-Darkest_Raven- 25.04.20

And People tell me that servers are still working? In the game someone's playing?

l
ladykiller69 25.04.20

I play

-
-Darkest_Raven- 25.04.20

Yes, already saw... there are a lot of people still)))

U
Ukropchik 25.04.20

Very strange.

-
-Darkest_Raven- 25.04.20

Was just asking because, first, rocked the pirates, which you know a lot of servers just could not find, but now play in peace, all love, the game hardcore, but you get used to it...

V
Valeragrievous 25.04.20

as the bots increase

M
Mal1k 25.04.20

I lately with all of the servers throws the darkest hour, everything is fine, what could be the problem?

H
Hekit 25.04.20

The game is not bad , I even somewhat liked it)

H
Hekit 25.04.20

Even as if it needs no one))