3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Mikhalchenkov 25.04.20 09:30 pm

area b smuggling (Drug Dealer Simulator)

All the people in hi help how to organize the smuggling in the area b and it is constantly purchasing in the area , and playing catch-up with the police is also not in a rush . Thanks in advance !!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Senchenko 25.04.20

Kirill Mikhalchenkov
you can of course, through a tunnel, but it is expensive, as for me the best option is to put in your bag and throw over the fence at a post which is next to the station, then just pass the post and get the bag

D
DeeLoc54 25.04.20

Can about filling in the corner of the wall to place the backpack.(there is a crack in the wall)After you pass the checkpoint, through the gap you can pick up a backpack.(the update fixed sort of). Through the sewers(but without a backpack), through the tunnel ($100 each way), and over the fence to throw.(This update also changed, take into account the weight of the backpack, and adjusted the physics.To throw the backpack is good but will be difficult)

K
Kirill Mikhalchenkov 25.04.20

Andriy Senchenko
so where are these tunnels to look for , about the backpack, I know I know where to look for these tunnels I quest should be closed just yet

D
DeeLoc54 25.04.20

Kirill Mikhalchenkov
Taken from steam
Tunnel - orange sprocket
Sewerage - red

L
LunarEquestrianOriginal64 25.04.20

DeeLoc54
Do not the weight of the backpack this work shit, there is a price tag on it focuses XS on that, but I pay for passage 350. The principle of not paying this ushlepkam, so maybe a couple of times when he was in a hurry and was wanted...

K
Kirill Mikhalchenkov 25.04.20

why did he throw the backpack next to the hole and with the other hand take it 100 percent working Varian

D
DeeLoc54 25.04.20

LunarEquestrianOriginal64
I don't understand how you read.
in the tunnel I was paying 100 bucks.
and the weight of the backpack is taken into account after the latest update the game.
What does weight and work-not caught up.

l
lubitelcoffe 25.04.20

Found a bug, greatly facilitate the smuggling.Stand in the focus face to the wall in any place and throw away the backpack\bag\suitcase through the inventory(icon basket).Voila, the load of the fence.
PS. In the fence to the desired gap.Through a continuous(near the gas station and the police station was not working).Running along the East of the city and in the corner truŝëb.also works through batteries.
UPD. Fixed in the second patch.