3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fanatDimyBilana 07.10.19 02:52 am

How to play with a friend whose game is not bought? (Wolfenstein: Youngblood)

Who figured out how to play with a friend whose game is not bought?
41 Comments
Sort by:
f
fanatDimyBilana 07.10.19

Who figured out how to play with a friend whose game is not bought?

F
Foktor 07.10.19

fontdimen
in General to play wolfenstein: youngblood on the network you need to download Bethesda launcher to register in this course,to tie him to the account, steam, download wolfenstein: the youngblood trial (internation version) of the launcher Bethesda and wait for an invite from someone who bought the game with a Buddy Pass

_
_Archer_ 07.10.19

kapets, however...well, dancing with a tambourine

F
Foktor 07.10.19

fontdimen
in General to play wolfenstein: youngblood on the network you need to download Bethesda launcher to register in this course,to tie him to the account, steam, download wolfenstein: the youngblood trial (internation version) of the launcher Bethesda and wait for an invite from someone who bought the game with a Buddy Pass

j
jigadloff 07.10.19

Stuff to carry is not necessary! fontdimen
Foktor
_Archer_
Stuff to carry is not necessary! Just on the game page in the Steam downloadable DEMO:

and wait for the invitation to play a game.

_
_Archer_ 07.10.19

kapets, however...well, dancing with a tambourine

F
Foktor 07.10.19

jigadloff
demo version immediately after release were the incentive, and the site Bethesda written

j
jigadloff 07.10.19

Stuff to carry is not necessary! fontdimen
Foktor
_Archer_
Stuff to carry is not necessary! Just on the game page in the Steam downloadable DEMO:

and wait for the invitation to play a game.

A
Abarmot90 07.10.19

And if I play one with the bot, Bethesda Launcher is still needed on the computer if the game is purchased on steam??? Ie binding to Bethesda.net

F
Foktor 07.10.19

jigadloff
demo version immediately after release were the incentive, and the site Bethesda written

M
MadJeck 07.10.19

Abarmot90
no, I just downloaded the incentive and launched. In the game menu, you can bind the game to Bethesda.net but it's not necessary.

A
Abarmot90 07.10.19

And if I play one with the bot, Bethesda Launcher is still needed on the computer if the game is purchased on steam??? Ie binding to Bethesda.net

A
Abarmot90 07.10.19

MadJeck
So Bethesda Launcher does not need one???

M
MadJeck 07.10.19

Abarmot90
in fact, Yes. there is some extra buns can be type skins

M
MadJeck 07.10.19

Abarmot90
no, I just downloaded the incentive and launched. In the game menu, you can bind the game to Bethesda.net but it's not necessary.

A
Abarmot90 07.10.19

MadJeck
Understood. Thank you

A
Abarmot90 07.10.19

MadJeck
So Bethesda Launcher does not need one???

M
MadJeck 07.10.19

Abarmot90
in fact, Yes. there is some extra buns can be type skins

_
_Archer_ 07.10.19

jigadloff
yesterday was not a demo...I play there and I would have told you friend to invite to try the game and unfortunately did not work out...so I don't carry stuff, but I say it all in practice...try the demo and if I then refund that all

A
Abarmot90 07.10.19

MadJeck
Understood. Thank you