3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackMetallll 25.04.20 09:30 pm

BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS (Fable 3)

comrades
I have a very question on the game
if you raise yourself attitude towards any character and get the quest , but it does not go to perform then he disappears?
and then does not improve his attitude above the maximum neutral?
profile for offline play kind of evil do nothing
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackMetallll 25.04.20

ATO when I started the game did not immediately carry out these quests, and then look at all the NPCs with exclamation points over the heads are gone
sho do now ?

G
GoB 25.04.20

BlackMetallll
again, the relationship upgrade

B
BlackMetallll 25.04.20

Yes, they do not improve
how is neutral and above is not and the quest does not give

G
Galaxy 25.04.20

BlackMetallll
Yes, I had a glitch when 10 jobs at a time took to improve relations, and ran to meet them 5-6 pieces were made, others were lost, and kick, then nothing was not done, relationship say neutral at the maximum, and in the interaction nothing happens and the quest does not jam them. Don't know whether it is treated (I have not tried it, but just rebooted), but I think navryatli treated, though try to leave the city and a few quests to do, and then return, maybe will help, but if not, then all those NPCs for you will be no longer available, look for others.
Or can then all buggy in the temple of evil rot that would not be shone, and in their place others will appear. Moreover, if in the temple are, then you have nowhere taken into account, neither the crime statistics nor in the statistics of killings of civilians anywhere else (this is the case if you play good and don't want to do evil). Current turnip falling, and for it do not worry, as the current will become king, using the Treasury turnips can go anywhere, at any time, to do without any problems, and without any consequences. Actually, as ironic as it may sound, but the temple of evil is made for good characters, for angry you'll just kill them on the spot and steamed do not, but the kind that would get rid of people without repercussions in the statistics and the deterioration in the relations of citizens, the temple of evil most it))

B
BlackMetallll 25.04.20

and where the temple of evil is?
I'm already Queen
or he'll appear?

V
VoVuSP 25.04.20

BlackMetallll: where is the temple of evil is?
The sanctuary of darkness is Gorelese how to get out of the Fort towards the cemetery, to the left and up.

G
Gosha Zhivilov 25.04.20

BlackMetallll
but I'm still not the king but the temple of an evil already completed )
I was just in new Glossily came