3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Basov 25.04.20 09:30 pm

Problems running Windows 7 (Zombie Army 4: Dead War)

do not run the game on windows 7, card radeon rx 580, launch 2 launcher, says it can't find the file D3D12.dll
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 25.04.20

Alexey Basov
Put Win 10,you have a modern graphics card on ultra settings to play.

K
KIBERMAX 25.04.20

Alexey Basov
1st wood upgrade to the latest
2nd your video card supports Vulkan API, launch the game through it
In sistemih written
*Windows 7 64-bit, build 7601, the only supported option Vulkan launcher.

A
Alexey Basov 25.04.20

gennaz
I don't like the 10( ever have her go, I understand, but what happens on the 7th to start

A
Alexey Basov 25.04.20

KIBERMAX
put the latest stable version, did not help.
found on another site that when you run it should pop up a window with a choice of the volcano and dr12, now I have even this window not popping up

A
Alexey Basov 25.04.20

LS-0013 here's the error now shows, read what the other games were solved by run as administrator, did anybody faced this error?

S
St_PivPav 15.10.20

There are no mistakes! 2020, Windows 10, DirectX12. But I understand your feelings, myself when I sat on 7ka and beat myself in the chest, that they say no - I will never put 10ku, especially since my first experience of using 10ka was not very, because stupidly accustomed to 7ka, but the time does not stand still and now I can not imagine life without all the good that is in 10k! You just have to put 10k and force yourself to sit on it for the first month, and better at the same time, and climb into all the wilds of the new wind, to first adjust it to yourself, and secondly to understand how everything is arranged here and I assure you, you no longer want to go back! The computer is stupidly better and faster on it, and loaded in 5 seconds. Kosyakov, of course, is also enough, but the pluses are more.. What assembly to put, decide for yourself, I will only say that the latter does not mean the best, I sit on 1903 and turned off auto-updates, because are preparing large updates with the change of version. O'O ShutUp10 is one of the useful softin on the first pairs.

S
SonyK_2 01.01.21

dilat wrote:
... 7 does not support DX 12
Officially - no, if the developers want - they "screw" its support themselves, through "crutches".
Examples:

d
dilat 01.01.21

SonyK_2
It's all bullshit, really. Better to put 10-ku, so that in the future you will not suffer with new games

S
SonyK_2 05.01.21

dilat wrote:
... Better to put 10 so that in the future you will not suffer with new games ...
I agree, but it does not cancel the fact. If the developers really want to - DX12 works on 7-ke, if they make support "for show" - how it goes.

d
dilat 24.05.21

Who ate my first post?

We got our hands on this game, on Win10x64 20H2 does not plow (tried all the tablets, the antivirus (built-in) is disabled)

UPD: the quack is not friendly with my Windows, the license started immediately