3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasstas2012 25.04.20 09:33 pm

The problem with the Ledger Is the solution!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

no way to choose the trade menu!!!
37 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verik13 25.04.20

Also such a mess who do not but found a solution ?????

r
raygmer 25.04.20

Found the solution!
they need to get out of the purchase then the arrows to move on the trade and then I think he'll understand!

C
Cualis 25.04.20

In General, everything is more complicated than it seemed:
After purchasing the wood necessary middle mouse button or arrow keys to scroll through the 3 point and to send a caravan with wood. Did it by accident, so I can't say more...

S
Splinterfa 25.04.20

Anyways, the trick is that you can't use the mouse, otherwise peristant BackSpace to work..Try keys control the character..

s
shidzenryoku 25.04.20

if a mission you have everything working and then I try to select a section in the craft and vibrati lance tell him to do a barrel after that Ledger will not slow down. I helped

K
Konnor2000sim 25.04.20

People and where to find wool.
She needed to make a doll(thing for people).
TELL me.

G
GarretSSS 25.04.20

Коннор2000ѕім
In grosbukh all. I can't recall, but either you can buy it from farmers or in the section Instructions

p
phantom64 25.04.20

Hi all. I have this problem. 1 time encounter with this Ledger for the purchase of wood ( as I understand it is to repair the ship ). The wood I bought, but get out of this is a book I can't. Please help!
PS
Buttons ESC and BACKSPACE does not work...

T
Trind 25.04.20

As I can't, it's usually the ESC key.)))

p
phantom64 25.04.20

Trind
not working. and Backspace too. even the gamepad is from the xbox360 connected

T
Trind 25.04.20

phantom64
Maybe bug, try to reinstall the game, but if at this moment, when button - press Ctrl, Alt. Del, to see what's going on with the game? Maybe the game is not responding?!))

p
phantom64 25.04.20

Trind
The game responds. Everything works inside books, only to leave her. Well, God bless her... will Reset the game.
If not hard please tell me how can you leave saving. Or at least tell me what the name of the folder with the save. Thank you in advance))))

T
Trind 25.04.20

phantom64
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Orbit
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_3/765089/
If not go read it!)

p
phantom64 25.04.20

Trind
Thank you nice lady))) I found everything)

T
Trind 25.04.20

phantom64
But not for that dear man)))))

c
chebura3shka 25.04.20

in the Ledger hangs and do not want to reinstall it would be better pirates download and free suffer

C
Camper88 25.04.20

website after sending the wood you need with the help of lance to make a barrel.then it will be fine

T
Trind 25.04.20

What's the problem that does not go with the Ledger?

c
chebura3shka 25.04.20

Damn figured out the game itself led me to I created a barrel, and I think the bug itself is mixed up in the Ledger

T
Trind 25.04.20

Well, first it is necessary to zapaziti barrels and send them a caravan, then everything will be like clockwork.)))