3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 25.04.20 09:33 pm

The assault on the enemy mini team? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The current reached the ship, pass the mission, then begin to hunt me some red head Ala I found without much labour unwound their ship, go on Board the ship.. and at the end a bunch of upgrades + main Gad + henchmen, my half crippled die in 5 sec and I run there 1 ship against the crowd and shovel , in the end grunt.. and my team is fierce crowd stands and sings on our ship, is more than crazy, why don't they go further on Board the ship in battle? then easier to take and split an enemy ship in half and not fight out there alone against the crowd..
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 25.04.20

Do so, if resources are missing (the fault of the ship half of the resources are given). Here with you in battle are only officers remaining on the ship. In this part it is not necessary to hire a team, so you do not go, unlike Black flag, where almost all of you were, but also to hire new people had.

K
Ksedom174 25.04.20

dimon-alfa
Well, that is rather from want of resources Board - won well done, pissed away generally do not have to
By the way the question is not on topic here I have in bag blue different weapons and armor 5 llam, I don't know where did ( and the epic chase in it himself) probably due to the DLS or advanced edition I don't know, BUT IT can't be SOLD in the button to sell at the blacksmith it is not displayed.. and the slots it occupies Nicaragua so, what to do?: To throw also the button can't find

d
dimon-alfa 25.04.20

Ksedom174
this gear awards yupley, only in the hold to throw

Z
Zgul 25.04.20

Ksedom174
Your inventory is infinite, at my maximum level, so many weapons and armor that I'm about 10 minutes stood dismantled it all on the materials. But if it did interfere, it is possible to shift the gear to the ship.

K
Ksedom174 25.04.20

Zgul
But understand, that is suppose nothing will fuck it up if you don't lay out intentar does not end...
but why it would be impossible to do so just could throw out/sell what they budem I at 30-60 coins will receive for the rags, then those funds look, not like in the origins, the dough should be a bunch of...

d
dilat 25.04.20

Zgul
So endless but will prevail and the hero will go only on foot

Ksedom174
Inventory Editor'om it is possible to cut the armor

K
Ksedom174 25.04.20

Zgul
I have a question, here on play, come to the next area, control of Sparta, additional jobs and ruler of the Spartan there yeah so they have to put out, and if I don't want to beat them and for Sparta to heat? the faction you choose or what.. or how you even do it

d
dilat 25.04.20

Ksedom174
I will answer - no matter what you will choose. You - a mercenary about it and the game. The story itself offers you the same choice. But both fiction

K
Ksedom174 25.04.20

dilat
Duck where is the choice? So I in locating Phocis Yes, there is the type you have to destroy the rulers of the supplies and will be a great batch, if the current is already there in command of Sparta, and I don't want to bring down , to overthrow from the location that I do not need to do so? Or it is possible to join them and to be as defender , like right? but to do this, then don't have to do what destabilizie region..
In the story, specifically while I blame the Spartans do not ask, so additional missions were in their castles or whatever.

d
dilat 25.04.20

Ksedom174
If you need to start kneading it without killing any way. You can, in theory, and not to kill, but simply to Rob the Treasury, to burn the supplies, but I'm not sure that this will be enough. In fact the dough can stand on any side, if that does not require the plot

Z
Zgul 25.04.20

Ksedom174
There is no choice of factions, you play as a mercenary. You can be on either side. For example Sparta captured FOKIDA, you reduce the control and they give you a choice - Either to help the Spartans in defense or attack of the Spartans against Athens. In 1 case, control remains with Sparta. 2 Phocis goes to Athens, then you can loosen the control of Athens, and so on. The plot is not affected. Besides, this is a good way to earn experience and gear.

K
Ksedom174 25.04.20

Zgul
And that is, without weakening the control and extinguish the fraction of type I do not want to supposedly want to join any way.. Yes both of those 100% have to kill /loot burn stocks and all that..?

Z
Zgul 25.04.20

Ksedom174
Well in General Yes, although I have seen a couple of times, as a territory without my intervention has been weakened. Noticed that if no one can help in the battle for territory, most often, the attacker will win.

K
Ksedom174 25.04.20

Zgul
That is, in fact, that it can never do large battles, capture location , burn supplies, etc.. for example if you don't want Sparta to beat, and the current dipanaskan and story to run

A
Ar4er2016 25.04.20

Ksedom174
You previous did not play a part perhaps?

d
dilat 25.04.20

Ksedom174
The story can be, and yourself - there is no sense to do it, it has no effect

K
Ksedom174 25.04.20

Ar4er2016
Played, there was no seizure of territories

y
yar1097 25.04.20

dilat
The capture regions a good farm experience, and you can quickly gather up epic equipment.

d
dilat 25.04.20

yar1097
I mean the plot

V
Voin1 25.04.20

Ksedom174 wrote:
and my team fierce crowd stands and sings on our ship, is more than crazy
They give you moral support)))

At first of course not to do not storm yourself, this is the level to 50му, when assembled gear and the right build can solo tankwa in the forehead, capture of FORTS and ships even on high difficulty level.