3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stomatolog 25.04.20 09:33 pm

Anno 1800 and 32Gb of RAM. (Anno 1800)

Anyone who whines about incomprehensible joists or dergone. At sufficiently high graphics settings and have already advanced civilization game calmly steps over the line in 16 GB of RAM. The process Anno1800.exe I eat about 14 GB. If you add the required memory for the Windows and a few programs in the background, it becomes evident that the 32 GB of memory is not a luxury but a means for a completely smooth and comfortable gameplay. And I have not yet started to develop the Cape Trelawny...
Personally, I have all the switching between regions is instant, no loading at all. They're well done, that did not artificially limit the game in memory.
So I recommend to buy more memory up to 32 GB, not to write about the bad optimization.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr_heavy 17.07.20

102 hour party. 4 populated region. Employs about 5 gigabytes of RAM.

t
tim90 17.07.20

People whom you would checked for viruses, I do that and that optimization of all the games in the series is always at the highest level and is not able to eat as much.

t
tim90 17.07.20

People whom you would checked for viruses, I do that and that optimization of all the games in the series is always at the highest level and is not able to eat as much.

V
Vinni-Pukh 17.07.20

Dentist
Well, busy and busy, you don't care ?)

z
zombijaic 17.07.20

He created the post he replied and all kakahami poured. Well done.

K
Kiril Dragnev 17.07.20

Good luck finding miners on bakery)

p
power_stile 29.10.20

He drew attention to the devouring of the posture .Pro miners by, as other games eat their 5 -8 GB.

Really I have an ancient stove 970, maybe the game somehow compensates the balance at the expense of the ozo?

T
The_Igromator 30.12.20

Dentist
I also began to think about expanding my RAM. In the course of the game, there are some friezes and jams. I look - the RAM is all gone) I thought it was the train's fault at first, I put it on the SSD, but still it's in the RAM) For the first time I meet a game so gluttonous for RAM) I

climbed the Ubisoft forums. they really write there. that for a comfortable game with all the DLC, you need more than 16 GB of RAM. For those who have 16, the game is freezing. when there are many regions and big cities, and those who have 32. everything flies)

T
The_Igromator 01.01.21

In general, as expected, with 32 GB of RAM on board, the game behaved much smoother. At the moment I am now playing in the sandbox right after the plot. Four regions. overdofig of transport routes and ships ... Igruha eats 20-21 operatives))

L
Legioner1804 11.01.21

Dentist I
confirm. Knocked out of the sandbox to the desktop. RTX 2070, i5-9400, 3000Mhz 16gb, ssd. At first I thought that the processor could not cope, and then I turned on monitoring, shutting down the game, and went nuts - along with the system and background tasks, the game ate 90% of the memory. It is clear that in some moments it is no longer enough.
32 GB is not a reserve for the future, it is a harsh present. The only pity is that such operatives from Krushal are no longer in stores, you will have to buy another set and put it in parallel with this.

T
The_Igromator 12.01.21

Legioner1804 I have two bars from Krushal, I bought HyperX, identical frequencies and everything else. Flight is normal