3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tehnokommunizm 25.04.20 09:34 pm

Operation \"the Coronavirus 2020\", or the arrest of half of Hollywood.

To begin with, that this story, or rather a theory, blew up instagram this week, but nowhere does not say this. Well, let's start in order. yesterday, I saw on instagram, in one of the groups screens reviews from the pages of Tom Hanks, Madonna and some others, what they're bastards, a large amount of foul language in their address. To me it is not clear what is happening there, so in order that they write American blogs:

1) bill gates, his wife and her relatives arrested for the financing of coronavirus. Their assets and funds are frozen and confiscated. After this news, after about an hour, bill gates announced that he was leaving the Microsoft Board of Directors.

2) OPERATION USA Coronavirus :

The author believes that all of American celebrity, which these days are as if isolated from coronavirus, in fact, be arrested or worse. The operation is aimed at eliminating pedophiles.

Here is the information, which you will not tell the official media Today at 4.30 am canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was accused of korporativnyh and financial crimes by the USA. Media covering for him, saying that the PM and his wife To the virus and, therefore, some time they will not leave the country. 48 hours ago, pedophilia was arrested actor Tom Hanks, who is now in a hotel in Australia. He refuses to fly back to the US. The following celebrities are Celine Dion, Madonna, Charles Barkley (PB: basketball player), Kevin spacey will say that the infected To virus. Italian airports are completely closed, as more than 80 Ministers of Vatican financial officials facing criminal charges for financial crimes, pedophilia, trafficking of children and sexual violence. Arab Emirates has made mass arrests of members of its own Royal family and its affiliates. Harvey Weinstein agreed to the deal in exchange for testimony against hundreds of Hollywood celebrities and talked about their relationship to drug trafficking, pedophilia and trafficking of children. Is 55 years, he received only 23. Weinstein testified against the most powerful people, including Prince Andrew, former President bill Clinton, former us Vice-President Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie sheen, Bob Saget (PB: comedian), Kevin spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podestà, clubs sex traffic NXIVМ and PIZZAGATE and hundreds of others that are directly related to Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein was allowed to settle and fabricate suicide in prison in exchange for his testimony. He's alive. The heads of some of the biggest corporations, was arrested/ they were charged with. Some were forced to leave the posts of the last S0-60 days. This Chapter is about companies like the NBA, Harley Davidson, the gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, HayanbHNK of the Vatican police force, Disney and so on. Approximately 700-800 resignations will happen in the next three months. Lab-produced virus was used to introduce compulsory mass vaccination. The quarantine also will serve as a cover for the largest in the history of the secret operations of U.S. intelligence, which will be arrested 158 thousand people, and will be removed from office in the largest and most corrupt villains - politicians, celebrities and CEOs, including the global elite bankers such as George Soros, officials of the United Nations, the founders of GRETA INC. Trump will win the 2020 election, and the arrest of former U.S. presidents will take place in early 2021 (PB: already had an arrest Hillary, Obama, Bush Senior dead, Bush Jr. helped investigate bill Clinton probably arrested). All of the most important arrests will be covered by the media as a coincidence or a conspiracy theory. Those arrested will receive the Death of Rommel is a choice between suicide in exchange for the fact that their reputation will suffer and the public will never know of their deeds (RV: it happened to Bush senior), or they will participate in the criminal process, then people will know and they will be a public disgrace. Some important religious leaders will be arrested or they will be forced to resign, all of a sudden they are sick.

The Vatican will be the first, and Dad will leave his post in 2020. The production of extracted Adrenochrome (PB: a substance that is produced in the body of the child during gadkogo fear, terror, pain, it is used like a drug) will be released, Hollywood and the Vatican are directly responsible for this. THE END. ADDITIONS of the AUTHOR: he was arrested Harvard Professor and two Chinese in connection with their involvement in the spread of the virus. One Chinese tried to escape, he was caught. Arrested bill gates for the reason of funding the development of the virus, followed by his departure from Microsoft. Prince Andrew has hired a lawyer for extradition: it will sit in an American prison. It is an indication that the situation has changed, and the Queen of England can no longer use its influence, she lost control. Heidi Klum stated that she had a virus and that she feels bad. Most likely, she was arrested. Her ex-husband Forces said that it is very insidious. Lined with its relationship with NXIVM case. She also attended the Isle of Epstein.

3) sorry can't paste the screenshots from the page stars, but there is going hell, fans of the curse and unsubscribe EN masse.

Just listened to morning radio. 11.10 in the morning. From Nebraska. I think the city of Omaha. Not sure what's the name of the presenter.... he just said that he had heard from a very reliable source in Hollywood that Tom Hanks has never been infected with the Coronavirus (as I was uslyshala supposedly he just got out of hospital). And it is something very bad for what he did (as I heard, his name will soon pop up at the very ugly context and that he invented the whole story with the Coronavirus). I couldn't believe what I heard this live on radio show!!! He said he can't go into details, otherwise it will sue (even the male radio announcer said, I don't know if it's true. If Hanks really had a virus and recovered, then that's great because everybody loves Tom Hanks. We never heard that he is nasty, rude, unpleasant, but if this is true, then the opinion of him will change). And it's not a radio station covering conspiracy theories! Co-host acted as if wanted to cry. She said that Tom Hanks the nicest guy in Hollywood. I subscribed to Q (q anon), and many rather far-fetched, but it's worth listening to if you have audio recording.... It's the craziest thing I heard on the radio for the last time, if you keep in mind that I'm a supporter/ follower Q. S ADDITION: ON the LAST PHOTO IS HANKS WITH HIS WIFE ON the GREY BOX that HAS the BARCODE. A NURSE FROM AN AUSTRALIAN HOSPITAL HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING IN PODOBNOGO SUCH BAR CODES. QUESTION: Toggda WHERE WAS THIS PHOTO taken? ANSWER: ACCORDING TO THE LATEST INFORMATION, HANKS AND HIS WIFE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED BY THE US MILITARY AND ARE ON A CARGO SHIP. THEY are WAITING for the MILITARY COURT( why the military? Civil can be bribed)

4) ADRENOCHROME AND MASS ARREST OF THE ELITE OF HOLLYWOOD.

First mentioned in the book Fear and loathing in Las Vegas 1971. The Author Is Hunter S Thompson. Later came the eponymous film with johnny Depp in the title role. Formula Adrenochrome resembles a rabbit. Often Q wrote: the Rabbit hole deep or Follow the white rabbit. Now it is obvious how much this whole chain of events connected with Adrenochrome Mel Gibson has repeatedly said that newborn babies are the currency of society in the satanic pedophiles of Hollywood. For the first time the drug had been Sources of ADRENOCHROME Ha www.exposingpedovore.wordpress.com a Hawna the following information: the Constant need to live objects for the removal of chemical component explains why the Zionists do not want peace between Palestine and Israel. The Palestinians are considered second class; therefore, their organs, tissues and Adrenochrome can be legally seized for the needs of the residents of Israel. They also deal with the massive traffic of children around the world, they buy and sell. In the United States lost approximately 460,000+ children each year, although the true figures may be much higher. All data is carefully concealed. Jeffrey Epstein on his island regaled his influential friends not only young women but also children. What happened there, we'd rather not know. However, many who flew in a private plane on his island, will be arrested and a military Tribunal. Violence is minor in this case is secondary.

Guests of the island: Alec Baldwin, Anderson Cooper, Barack Obama, Ben Affleck, Beyonce, bill Clinton, bill Murray, Charlie sheen, Courtney Love, Demi Moore, Ghislaine Maxwell, Gwen Stefani, James Franco, James Gunn, Jim Carrey, John Cusack, John legend, Katy Perry, Kevin spacey, Lynn Forester De Rothschild, Madonna Cicone, Meryl Streep, Naomi Campbell, Oprah Winfrey, Pharrell Williams, Quentin Tarantino, Robert Downey Jr., Seth green, Shawn Carter (Jay Z), Germanotta Stefani (Lady Gaga), Steven Spielberg, Steven Tyler, Svetlana Griaznova (who is?), Tom Hanks, Will Smith, Will Ferrell, Woody Allen. High demand for Adrenochrome is the reason why the world loses so many children. They are abducted, transported, and sacrifice.

Consumers (the global elite and Hollywood) are blood sucking vampires in the truest sense of the expression. Moreover, in order not to lose money, influence and contracts, they are required to participate in the traffic of children (Oprah). Children supplied from third world countries. If you take the USA, most imported from Mexico, so trump wants to build a wall and close the border. Codeword Info c www.exposingpedovore.wordpress.com: Pedophiles called Adrenochrome Sauce walnut, as the pineal gland resembles a walnut or a lump. The term was discovered in the correspondence of Hillary Clinton with John Podesta 2016. Inbox Clinton was hacked and the contents published on the website Wikileaks, which was created by Julian Assange. The sauce of walnut sounds very innocent, but this is the code that use satanic vampires. It is their cannibalistic secret recipe that can't be accomplished without sexual violence, maiming of children, torture against them and their subsequent murder. At the end of the torture, they cut out the pineal gland and remove blood. This is the devil's drink, which helps them to grow old and experience the buzz. Among the high-ranking vampires goes the expression, to Drink the blood of the saints which means that after the consumption of children's blood with the highest concentration of adrenaline, there comes a state of intoxication. It was a closely guarded secret of the elite, who they knew since the early antiquity.

DRUG Reporters website was found rare and carefully concealed the document in 1971. It said that Adrenochrome works as heroin. The constant use leads to a complete stop developing your own adrenaline. That is, if you do not make Adrenochrome children, there will be fierce crash and the sudden aging. On the web there are photos of johnny Depp, Celine Dion and Gloria Vanderbilt during use and after drug delivery has stopped. It use explains why Hollywood stars don't age.

Trump has stirred up a hornet's nest and announced the hunt for all who have taken part in criminal activities. The US government has made about 500 thousand indictments, and the operation CORONAVIRUS 2020 aimed at their capture and arrest. There is also information that the Secret Government or the cabal, which is invisibly ruled the planet, is also in the process of overthrowing. The operation involved about 200 countries. According to rumors in Italy are the most large-scale arrests, as there is the Vatican. Merkel, the Queen of England, Trudeau is already under house arrest. As children transported through the bunkers and underground passages, Trump had to remove people from the streets to the military could easily find hiding criminals under the ground with special equipment use it to project the type of imager. The U.S. is now under martial law, people on the streets virtually no. According person you can trust, in March in salt lake city, Utah observed the alleged earthquake. In fact, the military destroyed the bunkers and tunnels that belonged to the Mormon Church. They used them to smuggle children. Recently, the media published an article that the police of Ecuador has banned the landing of the Spanish and Danish aircraft. It is known that Ecuador does not extradite criminals. In the aircraft there were those who wanted to escape arrest. Who were there: monarchs, members of the governments, the bankers?

I was recently in Los Angeles and told me something interesting, then I found this information. Amazed that people began to speak on this subject. I learned about this drug three years ago, thanks to Q, but then I couldn't discuss it with anyone. So, synthetic Adrenochrome produced in Wuhan, China, were intentionally infected with a special type of Coronavirus. Everyone who took the spoiled Adrenochrome forced to pass a test on the blood. The test will serve as proof of consumption Adrenochrome from Wuhan city. This is Prima Facia Evidence, that is serious enough proof for a criminal case. If you will carefully look into the faces of the stars that are sitting in quarantine, you will see panic and fear on their faces or they will give themselves anomalous behavior. Recently, Madonna wrote that she could kill for a bowl of pasta. The code word Pasta among pedi-in means to kill the little boy. Now she knows that the poisoned synthetic Adrenochrome from Wuhan and her (and such as it is, for example, Ellen Weinstein Hanks) death awaits either from breaking in isolation, either from the drugs Coronavirus. By the way, Madonna is the High Priestess (the high Priestess of Hollywood Satanists). I know that Beyonce and Jay-Z also arrested or are under house arrest. Translation of the comment: all those who took Adrenochrome, had a choice. They knew what they were doing and knew how many children will be exposed to brutal torture to get it. Now too late for tears. Checkmate.

She is 62..

Updated 04/04/20 14:05:

I honestly don't really believe in all this, but decided to hear your feedback, what you think about it. The only comments in their confused accounts and to explain them I can't.....
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex.spencer.3576 25.04.20

Watarasensis?

M
MelShlemming 25.04.20

Smoking McConaughey.JPEG

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.04.20

Technocommunist

p
pekabir 25.04.20

M
MelShlemming 25.04.20

pakaur
And when arrested?

p
pekabir 25.04.20

MelShlemming
once NATO to rush will include

M
MelShlemming 25.04.20

pakaur
And on their own in any way? The pitchfork in the shed are.

A

picaper wrote:
once NATO to rush will include
Yeah. Wet dreams NATO generals ≠)
rebel! )

p
pekabir 25.04.20

MelShlemming
phahah. soon he will go to the next world, than the people will take up their pitchforks

A

pakaur
And would you like to the people for forks came from? Really wonder what and how you think ;] Maidan would like to see? You sure?...

p
pekabir 25.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
the forks no one will undertake for obvious reasons. my desire does not depend

z
zdrastE 25.04.20

Technocommunist wrote:
I honestly don't really believe in all this, but decided to hear your feedback, what you think about it. The only comments in their confused accounts and to explain them I can't.
señorita, don't be embarrassed - it's all true, very true.

m
masha 25.04.20

Technocommunist
What is this nonsense? Where did you generate?