3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 07.10.19 02:52 am

Which is better - RAGE or RAGE 2? (RAGE 2)

What game series will you remember?
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 07.10.19

AlexanderYA
Both games scored in the first mission. The first textures were missing, the second soap. Nothing more was remembered. Well that is not bought with Tarrant rocked and demolished.

D
DenS SliM ShadY 07.10.19

RAGE 2 I'm not thrilled, but I liked it, fun, something special from her to not wait, because this is a typical shooter

D
Dyadya Malavi 07.10.19

1 of the best
Part 2 so his

m
macsim702 07.10.19

One

K
Kerry_Good 07.10.19

1, though with different bugs so bad caught, second not very good, some especially children, primitive...

b
b.o.t.inok 07.10.19

axiom Escobar.

a
andrey.com26 07.10.19

AlexanderYA
How many topics are created! You do nothing else, or this poll?

-
-MODEUZ- 07.10.19

AlexanderYA
Dude... what kind of spam are you doing here?

A
AlexanderYA 07.10.19

-MODEUZ-
andrey.com26
People, if it's done, then so be it.
If someone hurts,well then, Sori)

s
snejen 07.10.19

The first was interesting and the second very even went. I wasn't expecting any stars in the sky from this game, so not disappointed, and you know, I do not understand why everyone started to complain about this game. In fact it is something that and waited. Open world is small, but, you know, quite interesting. Yes, a lot of the same tasks, and that in the other games, each mission is unique? And as for the plot, Yes, he is weak and a little bit banal, but GG charismatic, and the characters very interesting. But most of all I eerily like the conversations-mini quests, I'm such mechanics never met, and most importantly, these characters react to your actions, ask you about what happened and I know it's good.

K
KOCMOC42 07.10.19

First, recently played. The second didn't passed..

S
Superhitos 07.10.19

1 Great
2 Super

g
gennaz 07.10.19

The first is excellent.
The second super.
Rage 2 before liked what cleared all bandit lairs and still continued,but jobs there are no more. Will contracts.

p
pirat484 07.10.19

the first part is nothing even to discuss

M
Marsj 07.10.19

1 piece with their schools of those times
Part 2 treshak in comparison with 1 part

A
Arhangel_7 07.10.19

And then the hat full

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.10.19

Doom+Far Cry=RAGE 2 that is will appeal to those who like to shoot in the open world first-person story for the record. 1,I part is outdated so if you compare them now to adequately 2,I better wakes.

S
Steve Taller 07.10.19

Arhangel_7 wrote:
And then the hat full
I would not say at the time I first went wrage, the second is also pretty cool jester, though of course the plot structure is weak and missions are not very ineteresno, headlight edges much better in this regard, but in the order the second part to a solid 4

A
Arhangel_7 07.10.19

Steve Taller
I'm more like a buffoon. I think a good game. Outstandingly Primal. Now Thoughts pass, which was recently released. After the working day itself! Optimizing it over the fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Steve Taller 07.10.19

Arhangel_7 wrote:
Now Thoughts pass, which was recently released.
any thoughts? doom in 2016, came out