3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20 10:22 pm

Anniversary, celebration of dallamano (Diablo 2)

Vilik the game Diablo II will soon be 20 years, I know that the information is now useless, but still this game more years than many players. Still Diablo immortal.

Diablo II is a computer role-playing game genre hack and slash, action/RPG, developed by the American company Blizzard North and released by Blizzard Entertainment for Windows and Mac OS in 2000. This is the second part of the Diablo series that continues the events of the game Diablo. Wikipedia
Date of issue: 29 June 2000
Latest version: 1.14 d (7 June 2016);
Date of issue: 29 June 2000
Genre: Hack and slash
Modes: single player game, Multiplayer game
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS

P. S. moderators, please have some motion ATO the anniversary all the same)

21 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 25.04.20

Lord_Karneliys wrote:
but still this game more years than many players
Continuous disinformation. :(
fill DotA, until it was too late

k
kust_ec 25.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
it is not the physical age but psychological. the server plays a lot of naughty children who resent even the fact that you're asking them um in response to the offer to help kill the ancients. if a thirty year old man behaving like a thirteen year old girl, he is thirteen year old girl.

G

kust_ec
He has every right to identify yourself as a thirteen year old girl, but he remains a man.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 25.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
apologetics theory about 666 the genders you for this on the forks raised to
if she identificeret himself as a 13-year-old kozlorogie iguana, it 13-year-old kozlorogie iguana, that's all

T
T-Fox 25.04.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
From the large amount of free time and a small number of serious social problems, people have more and more urine accumulates in the head.
For example, I doubt that there are people in Central Africa who identificeret 13-year-old girl, except for the 13-year-old girls. They have no time, so x-do.
And in the States, I would not be surprised if even some pedophile will justify with the phrase: well, H. Le, he identified the 13-year-old girl. who else do you, gentlemen of the jury, he had to hang out with this boy?

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 25.04.20

kust_ec wrote:
if a thirty year old man behaving like a thirteen year old girl
I'm 24/7 a thirty-year man. The point to keep them when you can be thirteen year old girl? Like something bad.
Spoiler

G

Serge and Tolia, something that reminds me.

A
Aleksey047 25.04.20

kust_ec

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

In two months

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

Video from 9koff:

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
If I had to specify the age, I would have written the age of Christ ( by the way happy Easter to you, Christiani) and in fact I was like the youngest player in Diablo

k
kot-stargazer 25.04.20

I'm sorry Blizzard, but you're all about...... a pity.We loved the series of Diablo, war craft and star craft. You should not have let the steering wheel people who turned your game into an endless purchase of Vasek and loot the boxes, we loved you for it!

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

kot-stargazer
Gone era...

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

irknet you plan to do the event in this case?

g
gottenspell 25.04.20

kot-stargazer
It can be about almost all companies to say, there blizzy are not alone.

O
Obsessed 25.04.20

Video from 9koff:
Lord_Karneliys, thanks for the warning.. krestianin..

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

Obsessed
I'm an atheist...

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.04.20

Lord_Karneliys
the fact that an atheist, we already knew - and in Firka, in the Firka believe?!

k
kust_ec 25.04.20

Sweety_Mustard
In Firka not something I believe in, worship him.

L
Lord_Karneliys 25.04.20

Sweety_Mustard
I'm still in the sect did not enter