3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legion124Rus 25.04.20 10:22 pm

Questions about the game. (Green Hell)

Perhaps I'll start first.
Is there a story mode Co-op or is there simply survival?
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wi1dD0G 19.10.20

Legion124Rus
There is no plot. In fact, it is just a sandbox regime, transferred to the cooperative. The gameplay comes down to joint map research, finding interesting places and building a camp. But in the near future (until the end of June) the developers promise to add joint passage of the story mode

R
Real Slim Shady 19.10.20

Is there a very important question in the game there is a respawn? Trees, shrubs, banana trees, ferns, etc., shorter all that can be demolished, chopped, well you understand
Mushrooms I've seen that after a while they appear in the place of collection, well, still plants are healing, just like honey kind of respav, what else?

W
Wi1dD0G 19.10.20

Real Slim Shady
Respavn in the game is, but partial. Animals, native medicinal plants, fruits and mushrooms are soldered quite often. Stones, vines and sticks are spawned by themselves. About the rest: only agriculture. Banana leaves can be obtained by planting a banana bush (extract seeds from a banana, plant on a bed, peel and water/wait for rain. Palm leaves can be obtained from the bushes from which an unknown nut falls. To do this, you need to plant this nut on the bed. Bamboo can also be grown, but first you need to find the bamboo itself and get short bamboo sticks (you can get from a long bamboo stick). Then just sit in and wait. Trees can also be grown, but only small, from which you get long sticks. To do this, you will need to find a Brazilian nut, and get seeds from it. Read more in the screenshots below.

W
Wi1dD0G 19.10.20

Supplement to the previous answer

R
Real Slim Shady 19.10.20

Wi1dD0G
Good is good)

s
smerchse 19.10.20

How do I remove the weight limit?

O
Osamu player 22.02.21

Do you know which button on the keyboard is responsible for the clock? I cannot find the button to look at the clock

O
Osamu player 22.02.21

Which button is responsible for the clock?

G
Goga108108 06.03.21

How to get 31 W, 28 S, on the second map there is a bonfire, from which side I did not try - in any way, who knows please write)