3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_Epifanov 25.04.20 10:23 pm

A bug with the quest \"Under the ground and under the guise of\" just a game (Fallout 4)

The situation describe under the spoiler to protect certain individuals from solarov story)
Spoilerphobes, I took the quest where you have to teleport the Institute, and to talk with the father (my son),Desdemona (Chapter subways) gives me the quest Under the ground and under the cover of like we need the virus to enter in the comp and there with the subway to save agent synths..I teleported and get to the location of the Institute,a marker quest I go to the Elevator from there to the father there talk to him then have to go back to the teleporter,but I'm following the quest Under the ground and under cover brought a virus into the computer the closest and the quest indicated that I should meet with the agent.BUT there is not as it does not pass,the doors are everywhere closed,no access, etc ... the lift only moves me to the bottom, that is to say to the father,and in General the pavilion of the Institute, no..not like I can't go to that agent unless you first teleport to the Commonwealth then the quest automatically failed me..Well, I decided to cheat wrote via command line cheat to through doors,walls to get.All I got was this cheat out, talked and he said we should talk to Desdemona which is located in the subway ... Okay,went to the teleporter and through him teleportirovat the Commonwealth to talk to her, BUT exactly why the quest failed...Epic Fail
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad_Epifanov 25.04.20

Remembered right now about what he said to Desdemona they say say what they want to hear well said
Spoilertv I support him and want him to join,after that I was given access and without Chita, I was able to get to the agent...And there is no failure finished a quest !!!
This is not a bug,but simply a series of later if you would deny your
Spoilerish to join the Institute

C
ChristianDior 25.04.20

Yes, that's right, but this quest is quite large, there is still need robots to help, I had a bug and I couldn't complete the quest because the robot was just not ready to escape that I did.

F
FreeDead 25.04.20

ChristianDior
Similarly. On the quest required to continue to cooperate with the Father, but exactly the next task was to destroy the Subway.

V
Vlad Lapshin 25.04.20

FreeDead
how decided this problem? I have in my head come and shoot her too ..
afraid of what led to the consequences of the fact that once I became an enemy with the brotherhood ... I went and cut it all ...

R
ReMeZPTiCA 25.04.20

Vlad Lapshin
welcome! found a way?