3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrunX 25.04.20 10:23 pm

Load HDD 100% (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

When playing most games, and most notably in Kolda, HDD active time jumps to 100% and hangs at this level.
PC features:
Video card: Gtx 1060 6GB
CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x
RAM: 2x4 DDR4
Motherboard: MSI PC Mate B250
HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA100
What was done to solve the problem:
1.Turned Off SysMain
2. Cleared space on your disk
3.Spent defragmentation
4. Cleaned CCleaner'om

Many thanks to all who tried to help
A screenshot of the problem:
Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 25.04.20

DrunX
It troubles vin10, is solved 100% by buying the ssd and installing Windows on it.

C
Cofad 25.04.20

Not enough RAM and the system uses hard disk. Buying up to 16GB.
Well and SSD put, at least for systems 2020 still)

c
chuba_73 25.04.20

Cofad
ccd it is of course desirable but the big growth will not give but the RAM increase in two it is right and desirable that it was at least 2х8гб not 4х2гб

C
Cofad 25.04.20

chuba_73
About the ssd is just a thought not related to the topic) much nicer to use the system becomes.

c
chuba_73 25.04.20

Cofad
Yes, I understand - I will run to change the ssd instead of RAM and even at the last

i
insel260 25.04.20

DrunX
If there is free money, the first on the ground need to replace:
1. RAM (your 2x4 to sell at the flea market) and put 2x8's. Can you recommend the best of the budget - Apacer. Says Gambling - Cheap and cheerful!
2. Installing the SSD under Windows (enough for 128 GB).
3. Installing M2 SSD for the game. I can recommend XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro. Pretty quick, while relatively cheap, but the quality. Better, of course, Samsung Evo 970+.

PS I read about your mom, she sometimes there are problems with the PCI bus. insufficient data transfer, since the bus why cut a program. Update BIOS helps to solve this problem. Start with the BIOS, will be easier to breathe and then get new clothes iron.

An update to the BIOS can be rented from the manufacturer of your Mat Board. Go to the site, drive model, looking for the drivers and choose update BIOS. Follow the instructions and enjoy life.

c
chuba_73 25.04.20

insel260 wrote:
Installing the SSD under Windows (enough for 128 GB).
3. Installing M2 SSD for the game.
maybe in this case, on the contrary sata ssd for the game and m2 under the system . M2 hangs on the PCI bus as a result more productive and for games is enough for ssd and normal hdd is enough